- Exact Dimensions
60" x 108" x 83" - (95" height with included 12" extension)
- Suggested Plant Count:
- Suggested Lighting
(2) 1,000 Watts Lights or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
1680D Thread Count Terylene Canvas
Gorilla Grow Tent Product Documents
The Original Gorilla Grow Tent - Gorilla Grow Tents are the tallest, thickest, and strongest grow tents created. Gorilla's original grow tent design has revolutionized the growing industry. Grow Strong with best controlled indoor hydroponic or soil growing environment tents for sale. Regardless of your grow room location, rest assured Gorilla has a tent for you!
Gorilla Grow Tents are professionally designed grow tents that are ideal for experts and perfect for beginners. The expert configuration positions ducting ports where they should be. Large EZ View windows offer easy grow snapshots without compromising your environment. The doorways offer 360 degree convenient access. The larger layouts provide frustration free maneuvering. Thick material and large double cinching ducting ports make maintaining an ideal growing space a snap. Grow easy on yourself. Grow Gorilla.
Gorilla Grow Tent 5' x 9' Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5’ x 9’ x 6’11”
- Height with 1 ft. Extension Kit: 7’11” (included)
- Height with 2 ft. Extension Kit: 8’11” (sold separately)
- Weight: 101 lbs.
- Canvas Density: 1680D
- Pole Diameter: 22mm
- Door Quantity: 3
- Ducting Port Quantity: 8 (11" Double Cinching)
- Electrical Port Quantity: 4 (3")
Gorilla Grow Tent Optional Accessories:
- High CFM Kits - The high CFM kit is to help prevent your indoor grow tent walls from sucking in due to high amounts of negative pressure from exhaust systems.
- Extensions Kits - Increase the height of your tent for more growing space.
- Trellis Netting - These perfectly sized durable nylon trellises with hooks that easily attach to any diameter pole, creating a sturdy support structure for the heaviest flowers.
- Gear Boards - It snaps to your existing tent poles and maximizes space by removing floor items from your growing area. Hang oscillating fans, expensive meters, and monitors up off your floor.
- Wire Racks - Allows you to keep your grow floor free of nutrients, pots soil bags, and other indoor growing equipment. Remember, a happy grower is an organized grower.
Gorilla Grow Tent Features:
- 1680D “Easy On” Grow Tent
- 100% Metal Interlocking, Sturdy Frame & Connectors
- Free 12″ Height Extension Kit Included
- Infrared Blocking Roof Insertion
- Convenient Access Tool Pouch
- Heavy Duty Flood Protection Pool
- 11″ Double Cinching, No Leak Ducting Ports
- Thick “Easy Engage” Zippers
- 360 Degree “Wrap Around” Access
- Micro Mesh Pest Control Pre-Filters
- Easy Set Up Instructions
- Tender Love & Care For All of Your Grows
THICKEST 1680D FABRIC
Constructed with 1680D thread density fabric (compared to 200D-600D) is up to 9x denser than any other grow tent, making it Ideal for experts and perfect for beginners.
ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION
Gorilla Grow Tent features all steel poles with steel interlocking pins for a frame that is up to 2-5x stronger than any competitor’s tent frame.
DIAMOND REFLECTIVE WALLS
Diamond Reflection Technology, redistributes up to 30% more lumens, creating less waste & giving your plants more of what they need to thrive.
Each tent comes with a height extension kit that lets you increase your growing height by 1’ over the standard height. If that‘s not enough we have 2’ extension kits available, allowing your tent to reach an astounding height of nearly 9 FEET!
One of the most unique features of the Gorilla Grow Tents are the ability to increase the overall height of the tent. The GGT Original Heavy Duty line comes standard at 7', and comes with a free height extension, which increases the tent height to about 8' tall. Additional height extensions are available to make the Gorilla Grow Tent 9' or even 10' tall.
Most other grow tents are between 6' and 7', so why is it important to have the flexibility to raise the ceiling of your tent? What does that extra height add? First of all, it will allow your plants to grow larger, adding more flower sites and allowing for larger flowers due to the increased size of the plants. Remember, bigger plants = bigger fruits! The taller height will also bring down the internal temperatures by up to a 10-degree difference, due to the rising of hot air. The thick, insulated fabric also renders the internal environment less susceptible to external temperature fluctuations.
The Original Gorilla Grow Tents are made with 1680D threaded, reflective fabric, which is up to 3 – 9x denser than any other grow tent. This means that they are more light proof, more durable, quieter, stronger, safer, and easily create an undetectable growing environment. In addition, the unique “diamond” reflective walls provide greater reflectivity and even light redistribution, thus preventing hotspots.
Strength & Durability:
The GGT frames are up to 2 – 5x stronger than any other grow tent. The poles are 100% metal and each has fasteners that securely lock your structure in place. These tents are so sturdy that the Big Bad Wolf will not be able to blow your grows down. In addition, we have utilized thick viewing windows, tightly reinforced seals, and strong zippers and fabric providing unparalleled durability and security.
GGT Tents feature the sturdiest and most durable flood pool that will genuinely hold water. The density of the thread makes the entire structure “ripsistent.” Gorilla Grow Tents minimize noise, are non-gaseous, smell resistant, light proof, and feature a patent-pending Infrared Blocking insulated roof that cools down the exterior of your tent. In addition, the strongest frame on the market eliminates the peril of falling lights, hoods, and filters.
These awesome tents are bug and disease resistant. The bug resistant, micro mesh pre-filters prevent unwanted guests from infiltrating your precious grows. Double lined ducting ports allow for maximum seals, containment, and mold prevention.
GORILLA GROW TENTS are easy to assemble. Smart touches like Velcro door strips assist in keeping your doors open and sealing over the heavy-duty zippers. Viewing windows allow you to check your plants’ vitals without interrupting their controlled environment. 360-degree accessibility and wrap around doors allow convenient access to every corner of your grow space. Additional height allows for crouch-free maneuvering throughout your tent. With Gorilla Grow Tents, you now have the ability to grow your plants as big as you like. We have also intelligently selected the tent sizes so that they universally accept the standard sizes of hydroponic and soil systems, but also still allow room to maneuver around and through your grow tent….and don’t you dare underestimate the addition of the handy tool pouch!!
These tents are the first grow tent with every port properly placed allowing for closed-loop air-cooled lighting and cross-flow internal air circulation. Large 10″ ducting ports cinch completely to allow for any sized ducting, as well as maximum airflow and flexibility. Extra height means cooler temps, larger plants, and maximum yields. The bug resistant pre-filters, internal tool pouch, thick interlocking frame, appropriate sizes, sturdy flood pool, and easy 360-degree access all contribute to providing you with the absolute greatest grow tent experience you could possibly imagine.
GROW EASY ON YOURSELF. GROW GORILLA.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand Gorilla Grow Tent SKU GGT5X9 Weight (lb.) 90 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 60 Width (in.) 108 Height (in.) 83 Warranty Yes UPC 92145198209 Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Days Grow Tent Size 5ft x 9ft Suggested Plant Count 9-12 Exact Dimensions 60" x 108" x 83" - (95" height with included 12" extension) Suggested Plant Count 18-24 Plants Suggested Lighting (2) 1,000 Watts Lights or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 400+ CFM Doors (2) Large Doors & (2) Smaller Doors Vents (4) 7" x 15" Air Vents Windows (4) Small Windows Ducting Ports (8) 11" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (4) 3" Electrical Ports Interior Material Diamond Reflection Technology Exterior Material 1680D Thread Count Terylene Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- 5x9 great tent
- I did my homework, looked at a lot of tents, and even called hydrobuilder on some specific questions about the tent. Being my first tent I don't have anything to compare it to, but the quality here is something to admire. Heavy zippers and fabric, with metal welded connecting pieces and pop locks to hold the poles in place. The extra foot of room on both the width and length will be great when designing ponics systems on 4x4 or 4x8 high density systems.
- works like a champ
- better then other tents I have had before
- Worth every penny
- High-end construction... well thought design... is taking great care of my ladies!
- Gorilla Grow Tent 5x9
- Awesome tent. Very well constructed. Thick walls, so many ports makes any set up possible. Love the extension to bring the ceiling up higher. Fortunately haven't had to use the flood protection floor but very awesome feature. Gorilla has a life long customer.
- easy setup
- I upgraded from the 4 by 8 version, it doesn't sound like much when you compare 4/8 to 5/9 but that is 13 more square feet. My plants are thanking me!!! I still think it should come with a fan mount though
- Gorilla Grow Tent 5' x 9'
- I have the 5×5 and when they say thickest, strongest, tallest., they aren’t kidding. The tents kick some serious ass.
- originally posted on gorillagrowtent .com – March 30, 201
- Gorilla Grow Tent 5' x 9'
- i have a 5*9*8 i have 165 lbs of gear hanging from it. lights, fans, filters, and i could add more! strongest supports, no light leaks whatsoever, plenty of vent ports, and the zippers sre the best. Absolutley the best i have ever had! the windows are where its at also, so i dont disturb the co2 levels. top quality.
- originally posted on gorillagrowtent .com – November 13, 2013:
- Gorilla Grow Tent 5' x 9'
- They are amazingly strong.
- originally posted on gorillagrowtent .com – October 10, 2013:
- Gorilla Grow Tent 5' x 9'
- stronger frame, better thicker tent, and taller too.
- originally posted on gorillagrowtent .com August 28, 2013