- Trimmer Type
- Production Capability
- Feed Type
- Plant Material
*For Wet Trimming Only* - All Trimpro Trimmers are designed to be used with wet product only. If used with dry product damage may occur.
The Trimpro Original is an effective and very quiet leaf trimmer. It is used to remove excess leaves and twigs from different types of plants and flowers such as rosemary, oregano, basil, mint, lavender, coriander and parsley, as well as in preparation for the extraction of essential oils and mixed flower clippings for potpourri.
For trimming, take a branch of a freshly harvested plant in your hand and move it over the grate with a back-and-forth motion while rotating the plant at the same time. Its tempered steel blade makes a clean cut without damaging the plant. If you would prefer to have the flowers circulated by air, take a look at the Trimpro Automatik series which utilizes a fan and vacuumm to move the flowers over the grate and blade. Or check out the Trimpro Rotor series that utilizes robotic touch manipulation of the folowers to speed up trimming time.
Easy to Use
With the available adjustable height leg extenstions, the Trimpro original is easy to use while standing or sitting and gives you tons of control over the end product. By adjusting the blade and the way you manipulate the flowers over the grate you can trim to your desired level and speed. All trimmings are collected for easy disposal or processing in a mesh bag.
Easy to Maintain
The Trimpro Original is equipped with a leaf recovery system and can be quickly disassembled for easy transportation. The blade assembly can be easily removed for sharpening to ensure you always get the cleanest cut. Cleaning the non-stick grate is a breeze. Just spray the grate and blade with isopropyl alcohal between uses to ensure a clean and sharp cut. The unit is easy to dissasemble and replacement parts are available here on hydrobuilder.com.
- Mounted machine: 18.2" x 18.2" x 27.2"
- Packaging: 20.8" x 22" x 12"
- Approximated weight: 22 lbs
- Frame & grate material: Aluminium
- Grate Size:
- Silence Large Grate (standard): large slots only (7/16")
- Trimpro offers a full line of trimming machines of various types and sizes:
- Manual Control Trimmers:
- Trimpro Trimbox
- Trimpro Original
- Trimpro Workstation
- Trimpro Trimbox with Workstation
- Robotic Touch Trimmers:
- Trimpro Unplugged
- Trimpro Rotor
- Trimpro Rotor XL
- Trimpro Rotor with Workstation
- Trimpro Rotor Med with Workstation
- Airflow Trimmers
- Trimpro Automatik
- Trimpro Automatik XL
- General Warnings:
- Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.
The gloves have to be tight enough so they don't get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous. BE AWARE!
The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the trimmers resulting from an inadequate use or assembly. Use the trimmers in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
- Trimmer Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Trimpro SKU TPOGSL Weight (lb.) 22 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 27.2 Width (in.) 18.2 Length (in.) 18.2 Warranty Yes Lead Time Ships In 1-3 Days UL Listed No Trimmer Type Stand Up Operation Motorized Feed Type Single Branch Plant Material Wet Production Capability 1/2 lbs/hr
- Product Q&A
Trimpro Original Questions & Answers
How Do I clean My Trimpro Machine?
Use a plastic scraper to collect the pollen build-up. Do not use a metal scraper as it might scratch the coating on the grate and the blade. Use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to finish cleaning it.
How Do I Clean My Trimpro Bag?
Soak the bag in warm water, rub off the build up. You can also soak it in rubbing alcohol for a short amount of time, rub off the residue and simply pass it through some running water to finish cleaning it.
How Do I Adjust The Height Of My Trimpro Blade?
Blade height adjustment instructions can be found for each machine on their respective instruction sheet.
How Often Should I Sharpen My Trimpro Blade?
Trimpro blades are made of tempered steel which makes them very tough and gives them a great lifespan. It is important for the quality of your manicure to keep them sharp. It is manufacturer recommend to have them sharpened every 6 months to every year (highly depending on usage).
How Do I Sharpen My Trimpro Blade?
Sharpening the blade on Trimpro trimmers is a simple process. The most important part of the process is that you should not remove the blade from the hub to which it is attached! The tempered steel blades are balanced on the aluminum hub, allowing optimal operation of the trimmers. If the blade is separated from the hub there is no guaranty that the assembly will be balanced when you put it back into the machine. Sharpening instructions can be found for each machine on their respective instruction sheet.
How Do I Change The Amount Of Air Suction On My Trimpro Machine?
On every machine (except the Rotor) you can bend the flaps upwards to reduce their angle. This creates less air displacement, thus decreasing the amount of suction. You can bend the flaps downwards to increase their angle. This creates more air displacement thus increasing the amount of suction. *CAUTION: When bending the flaps downwards, make sure the flaps do not hit the metal wire brake line.
How Long Is The Warranty On My Trimpro Machine?
There is one year warranty for defective parts. If you are making a warranty claim, please have in hand the serial number engraved on the underside of the frame of the machine.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Love it
- I was lucky enough to help a friend out and that is how I was introduced to your Trimpro Original. It was so hot outside we couldn't stand it. We put a little paper on the floor took in the Trimpro Original and went to work. If I had not seen it with my own eyes I would of kept believing what they were saying. It has made a hard job a lot easier and still very efficient. It makes my life easier and keep the quality. I wish I would of got one sooner. Thank you.
- Fast service
- Fast shipping and the product is 5 star
- Good product - very manual though
- This is a great product. Very well built and seems like it will last a while. However - this particular machine requires a very hands on approach. Save yourself time and buy the automatik.