- Trimmer Type
- Production Capability
- Feed Type
- Plant Material
Designed With Larger Growers In Mind - The Python 400
The Python's unique patented continuous feed bladless technology is super fast, while still maintaining the structual integrity of the flower, producing had trimming quality.
The Python is fed by a stainless steel hopper with a food-grade plastic auger that draws flowers up and into the gravity feed of the Python tumbling chamber. The chamber tumbles at 35 RPM and moves product through three chambers of mesh netting in less than five minutes to exit as trimmed flower at the end of the Python. It is the perfect amount of tumbling to prepare bud for market.
Trims up to 400 pounds PER HOUR or 4,000 pounds PER DAY
The Python 400 is:
- Built to last for years
- Easy to set up and operate
- Quiet and low maintenance
- Gentle on your flower, tumbling less than 5 minutes
- Efficient, processing 400 pounds per hour
- Proven, bladeless technology
Note: The Python series is only meant for DRY TRIMMING ONLY.
Features & Benefits of the Python Series Trimmers
- Gentle Bladeless Technology
- Large hopper for easy feeding from storage bins or super sacks
- Manual speed-control auger feeds the Python
- High Volume Processing, 200-1200 lbs/hr.
- Extremely Quiet compared to other machines on the market
- Gravity feeder guides the buds from hopper into the Python tumbler
- Interchangeable stainless steel and food-grade plastic mesh netting with a variety of sizes.
- True Industrial Quality with heavy duty motors, bearing and speed control
- Minimal Maintenance & easy to clean
- Python 400 Frame (with everything on) - 885 lbs
- Python 400 Feeder Hopper (screw auger) - 450 lbs
The Bladeless Technology is really what separates the Python Series from other industrial trimming machines. The bladeless technology preserves the structure and integrity of the flower, meaning the end result looks hand trimmed. The Tumblers use the friction between buds as they tumble to gently break the sugar leaves off buds. Buds look hand-trimmed with full bud structure and preserved potency and crystals. No blades to clean means much less maintenance overall. The meshes can be easily removed and wiped down, and the stainless steel means no bacteria is harbored making it easy to maintain for many years!
After Drying, Tumbling
The Python uses a simple, clean design, built on the bladeless, tumbling technology Tom’s Tumbler introduced in 2014. The Python is the one machine needed to trim thousands of pounds of flower once the drying and bucking process is complete. It replaces hundreds of hand trimmers and dozens of smaller trimmers in one day with its exceptional productivity.
With no down-time to change or clean blades, like other machines, the Python can be run all day, all season, year after year.
Built to last
The Python 400 is all stainless steel frame with a stainless steel tumbling chamber and bud chute. The Python 400 weighs 885 lbs. The simple design means that little can go wrong with the Python. It includes three industrial motors that drive the auger feeder, the tumbler trommel and the auger that carries the trim to a catch bin. The Python is built to last for years. It is covered by a full three-year warranty with 24-7 support available from Tom’s Tumbler.
See the rest of the Python Series here
200 lbs/hr. or 2,000 lbs/day
600 lbs/hr. or 6,000 lbs/day
1,200 lbs/hr. or 12,000 lbs/day
Optional Accessories for the Python Series
Tom's Python System line-up of harvesting and processing equipment has some awesome accessories to elevate your harvest!
Tom's Python DeLeafer is a perfect addition to your Python or even for your preparation for hand-trimming. The innovative design removes water leaves and stems in preparation for trimming. You can process larger volumes faster with Tom's Python DeLeafer without losing precious product or time.
Python Bionmass Refiner
Tom's Biomass Refiner transforms your biomass into beautiful kief and homogenous trim in just a few minutes of processing and extraction with our multi-vacuum Refiner.
Tom's Python Series introduces our all stainless steel conveyors for feeding or take away of your material. These one-of-a-kind stainless steel conveyors will make your Deleafing, trimming and extraction super efficient.
Brush your Python down with sterile brushes (included) to collect any fallen pollen, or vacuum with clean vacuum. Clean the catch funnel and channel with Tom’s Resin Remover, and hose down with water.
- The nets are removable and washable with water
- A clean catch vacuum is recommended to clean out machine and augers
- Tom’s organic, plant-based Resin Remover is recommended to clean and maintain the Python
Specifications for the Python 400
- Trommel size: 22 inches.
- Main frame: 9'10" L x 4' W x 6'1"
- Hopper: 9'3" L x 4'2" W x 7'6" H
- Weight: Main Frame: 885 lbs. / Detachable Feed Hopper: 450 lbs.
- Power: The Python requires three 110 AC, 15-amp breaker outlets. Only one motor per outlet is recommended.
- Capacity: Processes 400 lbs/hr. dry or 4,000 lbs/day
- Meshes Included: Two sizes of stainless steel mesh screens (3/8" and 7/16") and two sizes of food grade plastic (1/2 in and 1/4 in).
- Material: All stainless steel frame with a stainless steel tumbling chamber and bud chute. Screw auger taking bio mass to exit chute is food grade plastic.
- Motors: It includes three industrial, adjustable speed control motors that drive the auger feeder, the tumbler trommel and the auger that carries the trim to a catch bin.
- Trimmer Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Toms Tumbler SKU TTTPYTHON-400 Weight (lb.) 1335 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 73 Width (in.) 48 Length (in.) 118 Warranty 10 Year Lead Time This product ships in 2 Business Days UL Listed No Trimmer Type Tumbler Operation Motorized Feed Type Continuous Feed Plant Material Dry Production Capability 400 lbs./hr. Tandem Use No Tumble Diameter 22" Voltage 110 Volts Amps Requires (x3) 15-Amp breaker outlets