If you're looking for an efficient, powerful harvest solution - look no further than CenturionPro trimmers & buckers. These machines will offer an incredible ROI for you and your business, helping you blast through harvests quicker and cutting back on labor needed to get the job done.
Centurion Pro provides the horticulture industry with some of the most design-friendly harvest trimming machines on the market. They have honed in their manufacturing process to create the highest quality tumbler style trimmers available, earning their products a spot on both our year-end reviews of the best trimming machines & best bucking machines.
How A CenturionPro Trimmer & Bucker Can Automate Your Harvest & Drive Higher ROI
Centurion Pro trimmers & buckers are going to automate your harvest process and help you get your product to market faster than ever before. You can't afford to waste time trimming or bucking your flower by hand.
They offer a 10-year warranty on their machines, and this speaks to the durability and quality that goes into building these machines. Here are some reasons we believe investing in Centurion Pro is a no-brainer for any commercial cultivar looking to increase productivity and profitability:
- Save money and add convenience- Investing in a high-quality trimming machine will save you money in the long term. You will be able to cut down on production time, and won't need to hire a trimming crew.
- Maintain security - Discretion is important in this industry. By replacing human operators with trimming machines, there's no need to worry about word of mouth getting out about your grow.
- Consistent, marketable quality - Your flower needs to be consistently trimmed. Trimming by hand leads to variance in the quality, especially when you have multiple hand trimmers working the same batch. Machine trimmed flower is uniform, and marketable as such.
- Improve & Scale Your Workflow - As your operation grows, your harvest output will grow too. With CenturionPro machines, you can add accessories and optimize your workflow - or simply purchase another unit - rather than hiring more crew members.
- No motivation required- Managing people, especially when it comes to manual labor, can be frustrating. A trimming machine is ready to work from the second you turn it on, and won't need a lunch break either!
What Makes CenturionPro Trimming Machines & Bucking Machines So Great?
We love Centurion Pro because they offer industrial trimmers capable of processing thousands of pounds per hour, while also offering incredibly efficient tumble style trimmers for hobby growers, too. If you fall somewhere in the middle - they offer machines for medium size operations, too!
CenturionPro trimmers are made with only the best quality parts and hardened steel blades. This will guarantee speed and precision while trimming. It also means there is less waste you have to deal with at the end the harvest.
These machines come equipped with tumblers of your choice - electropolished vs quantanium coated tumblers are both available. The machines come with variable speed control, so you can adjust your throughput based on the type of flower you're trimming.
Do you need a stainless steel trimming system with high processing capabilities? They have just introduced an entire line for you to choose from. These make it easy to remain GMP compliant, as they also include food-grade hoppers, nitrided cutting blades, double-sealed bearing chambers, and maintenance-free stainless steel bearings.
It's hard to put into words what makes Centurion Pro trimming machines and buckers so great - so, check out this video of the Mini and see for yourself!
The Complete Centurion Pro Trimmer & Bucker Catalog
Part of the reason CenturionPro is highly regarded as a top harvest brand is the diverse catalog they've produced. We mean it when we say they have a machine for every grower.
Maybe you're a small-scale commercial grower or a large-scale hobbyist needing something capable of just 5-10lbs an hour. Or, perhaps you have an MSO with high volume harvests on a routine basis. If that sounds like you, your needs will be much higher - in some cases, as high as 3,000lbs an hour.
It's even more likely that you fall in between these two extremes, and need something in the middle. Centurion Pro has an extensive range of different harvest solutions - let's take a look at them all in-depth below.
Small-Medium Scale Trimming & Bucking Machines
Many growers are just getting to the point where they can no longer justify trimming by hand. At this point, you just need to invest in a small-scale trimmer or bucker to help you begin automating your harvests.
Centurion Pro offers a wide variety of small-scale trimmers for hobbyists and commercial growers alike.
These are a perfect first machine for any grower, and they’ll last you years of reliable, productive harvests until your harvest volume begins to exceed the output these offer. At that point, you’ll be ready to upgrade to a larger scale unit! Here are the top small-medium sized CenturionPro machines:
- Dry Batch Model 1 Trimmer - 5-8bs/hour dry
- Dry Batch Model 2 Trimmer - 15lbs/hour dry
- Tabletop Trimmer - 4lbs/hour dry, 20lbs/hour wet
- Mini Trimmer- 10lbs/hour dry, 50lbs/hour wet
- Gentle Cut Mini Bucker - 4lbs/hour dry, 20lbs/hour wet
- Gentle Cut Bucker - 40lbs/hour dry
- High Performance TableTop Bucker - 15lbs/hour dry, 75lbs/hour wet
- High Performance Mini Bucker - 25lbs/hour dry, 125lbs/hour wet
Large Scale Trimming & Bucking Machines
These small and medium-scale trimmers & buckers are great for a large pool of growers - but maybe you have a large commercial grower who harvests frequently - at high volumes.
If you don’t think any of the machines above will cut it for you and your crop, that’s not a problem - because there are a ton of amazing, high output machines you can rely on to automate your harvest:
- Original & Silver Bullet Trimmers - 15lbs/hour dry, 75lbs/hour wet
- Dry Batch Model 3 Trimmer - 50lbs/hour dry
- Gladiator Trimmer - 25lbs/hour dry, 125lbs/hour wet
- 3.0+ Trimmer - 35lbs/hour dry, 175lbs/hour wet
- Dry Batch Model 4 Trimmer - 108lbs/hour dry
- Dry Batch Model 5 Trimmer - 216lbs/hour dry
- GC3 Bucker - 120+lbs/hour
- HP1 Bucker - 175+lbs/hour
- HP3 Bucker - 500+lbs/hour
Commercial Grade Harvest Solutions
While most growers will end up choosing one of the machines above, there are still some commercial cultivars out there that need something more robust. The Centurion Pro XL trimmers and buckers are for growers who have the highest volume harvests in the market. Here’s a look at the machines:
- XL 5.0 Trimmer - 15lbs/hour dry, 75lbs/hour wet
- XL 5.0 SE Trimmer - 15lbs/hour dry, 2250lbs/hour wet
- XL 10.0 Trimmer - 600lbs/hour dry, 3000lbs/hour wet
- XL MegaBucker - 480lbs/hour dry, 2400lbs/hour wet
These machines are definitely overkill for most growers, but for the right organization - these high-volume harvest solutions will drastically increase profitability, efficiency, and quality. All while decreasing the number of people you need to hire!
You can trim both wet and dry if needed, as they include a dual-purpose hybrid tumbler that works with both styles.
Shop All Your CenturionPro Trimmer & Bucker Needs Today!
While CenturionPro is a great option for anyone looking for a trimming machine, there are other options you should consider. We have a trimming machine or bucking machine for every grower out there, whether you have 10 plants or 10,000.
Not sure which harvest solution is right for you and your crop? Our expert growers can help you find exactly what you need, and ensure you don't waste your money with anything more.