Powerbox Product Documents
- Available configurations are:
- 50 Amp, Plug & Play, 4 Prong, NEMA 14-50p (pictured)
- 50 Amp Hardwire (wire into your existing system or add your own plug)
- 60 Amp Hardwire (wire into your existing system or add your own plug)
When you are running lights in increments of 10, the Powerbox DPC-15000 is our top-selling model. This model has all of the features you need to keep your lights running safely and at peak efficiency.
You get the ultimate in protection, thanks to a microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker that can sense a wide variety of dangerous conditions on downstream loads and instantaneously de-energize all connected devices, helping to prevent things like fire and electrocution. Plus you get features like a digital ammeter to monitor load usage and a digital timer to control light cycles.
Designed and manufactured in California from the best industrial-grade components, the DPC-15000 is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved.
Setup is fast and easy. Plug directly in to a 240-volt range-type outlet (NEMA type 14-50r) to be up-and-running in minutes, or hardwire directly to your panel. Rated for continuous capacity, there are 50 Amp and 60 Amp versions available.
There are a total of TEN NEMA type 6-15 240V outlets to power your lights, and 5 NEMA type 5-15 outlets to run your light-duty accessories. A digital timer with battery backup controls light cycles. An optional trigger cord port allows other controllers to override the timer and control the Powerbox directly.
Safe, quick to install, and easy to use. Don't even consider plugging your expensive gear into a cheap controller. Lighting requires more power than anything else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter, Powerbox is your only choice.
- Microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker protects against fire and electrocution.
- Protection tabs to prevent accidental breaker shutoff.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store programs during power outages.
- Digital ammeter that displays load in Amps.
- Ten NEMA type 6-15 240-volt outlet receptacles.
- Five NEMA type 5-15 120-volt outlet receptacles.
- Trigger cord port allows use of an optional trigger cord to override the built-in timer.
- Optional accessory port allows other controllers, like a high-temp shutoff, to work in conjunction with the Powerbox.
- 50 Amp or 60 Amp versions available - Rated for 100% continuous capacity.
- Green LED status indicator lights.
- Outlets are directly wired to the power source, with no daisy-chaining.
- Heavy-duty Siemens relay to switch lighting loads.
- Over-gauged internal wiring for maximum current flow to your devices.
- Four foot main power cord (6 gauge finely stranded pure copper wire), with custom lengths available.
- Plug & play into 4-prong range outlet (NEMA 14-50p), or hardwire.
- Durable powder coated seamless steel enclosure (14 gauge faceplate, 16 gauge body).
- Keyhole tabs for easy mounting.
- INPUT: 240VAC, Rated for 50A, or 60A at 240V, 4-Wire Connection.
- Three Phase Connection available.
- ETL Listed, UL Approved, CAN/CSA Approved.
- Hand-built at our California factory.
- Five-year warranty - Legendary Powerbox quality.
Inside, a heavy-duty Siemens relay controls load switching, and over-gauged wiring ensures maximum current flow to your devices, with no extra heat generated due to resistance bottlenecks. It's easy to mount to the wall with keyhole tabs that are 18 on-center, or set on a flat surface (non-skid rubber feet). Constructed from heavy- gauge steel, the enclosure is built to withstand harsh environments, while the baked-on power coated finish resists scratches and is easy to wipe clean. Don't even consider plugging your expensive gear into a cheap controller and risk fire from electrical overload. Lighting requires more power than anything else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter, Powerbox is the only choice.
- Tech Specs
Brand Powerbox SKU DPC-15000 Weight (lb.) 23 Length (in.) 12 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 22 Height (in.) 6 Warranty Yes Lead Time Built to Order: Ships in 4 Weeks UL Listed No Outlets 10 @ 240V, 5 at 120V Has Photocell No Voltage 240V Amps 50A or 60A (Choose Model) Power Cord Length 4 Ft.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Product
- Works great and helped me clean up my ballast rack. Makes me feel better knowing I've got more control and more safety features keeping my garden and building safe.