oxyCLONE 80 is a simple, compact, recirculating cloning system. It works with a variety of cuttings, allowing you to have a perpetual garden year-round. Now powered by Active Aqua’s premium, BPA-free water and air pumps! The submersible pump delivers constant turbulence to your reservoir while the attached Venturi valve naturally draws in air bubbles. For maximum aeration, the dual-outlet Active Aqua air pump provides a constant flow of dissolved oxygen through two circular 4" air diffusers. No other cloner delivers dissolved oxygen like the oxyCLONE!
- Won’t leak or clog
- Maximum oxygenation
- Evaporative cooling means less retained heat
- Powered with Active Aqua premium pumps
oxyCLONE 40 Site System Includes
- 2 sets of color oxyCERTS, non-toxic plant insert material
- BPA-free virgin ABS plastic reservoir and lid
- Quality, black, lightproof material
- Oil-free and environmentally safe submersible pump, BPA-free
- 4-outlet air pump, adjustable output air flow
- 4-4” circular micropore air diffusers, with suction cups to securely position inside of reservoir
- ¼” clear tubing, food grade, BPA-free
What Makes oxyCLONE Different from the Rest?
- No Clogging
The oxyCLONE system does not rely on clog-prone spray jets, which means you'll never have to do the maintenance of replacing or cleaning them. The powerful air delivery of the Active Aqua Air Pump through an Active Aqua Air Stone provides more than enough microdroplet coverage and oxygenation for fast rooting.
- Less Heat Retention
Evaporative cooling and a low-power water pump assure minimal heat buildup/retention.
- Low Profile
Each of the three oxyCLONE systems is only 6" tall, making them very low profile and leaving more vertical room, which allows you to place the system on shelves and other tight spaces.
- Clean and Safe
The oxyCLONE system features a BPA-free virgin ABS plastic reservoir and lid, plus non-toxic oxyCERTs EVA foam plant inserts which are ideal when propagating herbs and other consumable plants.
- Built With Quality Active Aqua Components
oxyCLONE systems are built around premium, industry-leading Active Aqua submersible pumps, air pumps, and air stones.