EcoPlus Pro Linear Air Pumps are commonly used to provide oxygen in aquariums, fish farms, hydroponic systems and more. These air pumps are designed to minimize noise, heat and vibration in environments where aeration is needed. This product requires minimal maintenance and is oil-less; no need for lubrication. Each Pump comes with a metal barbed outflow fitting, metal air manifold and tubing with two hose clamps. Can be used with EcoPlus Trumpet Style Air Manifold. Includes two metal fittings, tubing, two metal clamps and manifold.
EcoPlus Pro Series Linear Air Pumps are an ideal solution for aeration in hydroponic systems. Paired with single or multiple air stones (or other air output options), they can deliver many years of reliable service in your system. Some of the many product features include: Features:
- High quality, professional construction using the finest materials. Ideal for use in hydroponic and indoor gardening applications.
- Dual oscillating pump chambers with special diaphragms move large volumes of air at strong and stable pressures.
- High quality aluminum alloy components for strength and durability.
- Double damping noise absorption system for quiet operation.
- Highly water resistant housing helps keep moisture out.
- Unique structure provides excellent heat dissipation.
- Non-oil lubricated pump design adds no odors or chemicals to air ouput
EcoPlus Pro Linear Air Pump | 400 GPH
EcoPlus Pro Linear Air Pump | 800 GPH
EcoPlus Pro Linear Air Pump | 1110 GPH
EcoPlus Pro Linear Air Pump | 2200 GPH