- Rosin Press Type
- Plate Size
6" x 10"
- Max. Pressure
- Plate Material Type
- Heated Plates
- Needs Air Compressor
The Professional Rosin Extraction Solution
Preserve terpenes while pressing up to one pound per squeeze with the revolutionary Rosin TRP Stack featuring multiple platens and drip technology.The Rosin TRP Stack is compatible with a manual, air and electric pumps. Pumps can be purchased from Triminator separately.
- Easy Pivot Drim Tech System - Enjoy seamless press rotation at the pull of a handle. Our patent pending Easy Pivot™ drip tech system allows rosin to fall immediately to a cold surface below for terpene preservation.
- Power Frame - Hundreds of finite element analysis simulations were conducted while designing the frame to be capable of withstanding up to 25 tons of pressure. There is 1235 effective PSI of pressure and 833 PSI of virtual pressure with the Rosin TRP Stack.
- Maintain Terpenes - Maintain valuable terpene content in the final product by pressing rosin at higher pressure and lower temperatures.
- Casted in NorCal - Casted out of steel in one of Northern California’s oldest foundries.
Multi-Heated Platen Features
- Multi-Heated Platens - Squeeze up to one pound with our patent pending multi platen feature that allows you to press twice as much in the same time.
- Aluminum Platens - Big size aluminum platens provides homogeneous temperatures and high reserves of energy for the most optimal heat transfer.
- Large Platen Size - More platen space provides the most versatility in commercial use for both flower and kief while the 6×10 inch size still maintains a short distance for the oil to travel.
- Food Safe - Keeps your rosin free from harmful materials and chemicals.
Easy to Use
- Tempurature Precision - Individual PID temperature control allows you to set the exact temperature preference for each platen.
- Propriety Design - Provides easy access and increased visibility of the product so that technicians can view the progress of their squeeze from start to finish.
Pump not included. Must be purchased separately to operate press. Air or electric pump options available. Customers that purchase rosin presses with air or hydraulic pump will need an external source of compressed air to operate.
- Rosin Press Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Triminator SKU TRIMINATOR-ROSIN-TRP-STACK Weight (lb.) 151 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 12.9 Width (in.) 27.3 Height (in.) 22.4 Lead Time Ships in 3-4 Days UL Listed No Rosin Press Type Hydraulic Plate Size 6" x 10" Plate Material Type Aluminum Temperature Range 195-220 Temperature Control Digital Temperature Accuracy 1-3 Max. Pressure 20 Tons Pressure Control Manual Adjustable Tilt Position Yes Needs Air Compressor Required Amps 20A Voltage 120V Exact Watts 1650W Power Cord(s) Included Yes
- Product Q&A
Triminator 25 Ton Dual Heat Plate Rosin Press - TRP Stack Questions & Answers
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
For dry sift and ice water extractions use a 36 micron or 72-micron bag. 72-micron rosin bags will offer higher yields compared to 36-micron rosin bags, but the 36-micron bags will provide the highest quality product.
For flower, trim, and shake, use a 115 micron or 90-micron bag. You will get the highest yield from a 115-micron rosin bag compared with a 90-micron rosin bag, but the 90-micron bags will give you more filtration and slightly higher quality product.
- 36 micron - Most filtration available, highest quality output rosin for use with small and finer material.
- 72 micron - High level of filtration, increased yields over 36 micron when pressing smaller and finer material.
- 90 micron - Higher level of filtration for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
- 115 micron - Ideal level of filtration and high yielding for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
What Temperature Is Ideal?
- Lower temperatures (200°F- 300°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency).
- Higher temperatures (300°F- 350°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency).
How Much Pressure Should I Use?
There is no magic number for how much you need to press but most people use the formula of press pounds/plate surface area.
For example: A 10-ton press = 20,000 lbs. If you have a 3"x5" plate = 15 square inch. Hence, 20,000/15 = 1,333 PSI
Note: These numbers serve as a guide only. Results will always vary depending on temperature and material as well the press you choose. Refer to manufacturers recommendations for best results.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Clean Amazing Pure Machine
- Really awesome machine, with limitless capability, packaged in a clean, accessible & useable product. The duel stack capability really allows this machine to commercially produce. There is nothing around the machine to hide from cleaning. The 90degree tilt feature makes this machine. I do wish it had a lock on the tilt feature, enabling easier transport. An inter an pressure gauge would be nice too. The manual pump sucks. Waisted of money. Back up only. The hydrolic pump is the way to go. Expensive, but really makes the workhorse package complete.
Overall, this is the best machine on the market, right now.