- Trimmer Type
- Feed Type
- Plant Material
Meet the Trimbag! Simply the lowest cost human powered trimming machine on the market. Enjoy the feeling of complete control over every motion and the satisfaction of doing it yourself. This hand held dry trimming device can be used anywhere. Go unplugged with Trimbag and feel the difference. Trimbag was designed and patented in the foothills of Northern California with the grower in mind.
Durable Fabric Reduces Airborne particles
Light Weight 3.5lbs
No replacement parts
Pocketed Carry Bag
Flexible end caps for precision pouring
The main Chamber holds up to 1/3 full (approx 2 lbs.)
Specifically sized to separate leaf from flower.
Design keeps them both contained even after separation
How to Use
Trimbag has three Handle Locations that allow rolling, sweeping, and tumbling of your flowers:
- End Cap Handles for lifting motion
- Tension Straps for spinning motion
- End Cap Rim Handles for side-to-side sifting motion
- Trimmer Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Trimbag SKU TRIMBAG-23236 Weight (lb.) 6 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 6 Width (in.) 23 Length (in.) 23 UPC 812099020414 UL Listed No Trimmer Type Bag Operation Manual Feed Type Batch Feed Plant Material Dry
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Works pretty well
- I suggest this for outdoor flowers only as it is a bit harder on the plants than a tumble style trimmer is, but overall it is a great tool to have in your arsenal.
I have used this is conjunction with trimming smaller buds that would not do as good in the T4, and some shakey stuff to get the stems out of before processing the trim.
If you have nice solid outdoor flowers, this will wok well for you. Its not a auto trimmer, but ist also not multiple k.
- It saves me a ton of tyme...I like the results better than hand trimming...tri-combs intact...
- Love this product
- I love this trim bag. It has saved me a lot of time since I am relatively new at this. It does work better when the buds are dry and since I'm still on the learning curve I've found that after using the bag and then storing the buds with moisture packets seems to work best.
- Not happy with the results. Need very dry buds to obtain good trim. Unfortunately trim bag action tends to break up large buds into smaller ones
- Would not buy again
- best dry trimmer for the price
- I could have spent much more, and maybe the quality would be better, but this does a great job as long as you make sure it is dry enough. for my goals, this does great!