- Trimmer Type
- Process Material (Wet or Dry)
For a limited time get a FREE set of 1 Gallon, 8 Bag Extraction Bags with the purchase of a Trimbag!
Trim with ease with the Trim Bag. Made with durable fabric that reduces airborne particles, this light weight and blade free manual trimmer can help you trim up to 2 lbs of flower at a time.
- Durable Fabric Reduces Airborne particles
- Light Weight 3.5lbs
- Blade free
- No replacement parts
- Pocketed Carry Bag
- Flexible end caps for precision pouring
The main Chamber holds up to 1/3 full (approx 2 lbs.)
Specifically sized to separate leaf from flower.
Design keeps them both contained even after separation
How to Use
Trimbag has three Handle Locations that allow rolling, sweeping, and tumbling of your flowers:
- End Cap Handles for lifting motion
- Tension Straps for spinning motion
- End Cap Rim Handles for side-to-side sifting motion
- Trimmer Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Trimbag SKU TRIMBAG-BUNDLE Weight (lb.) 8 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 23 Width (in.) 23 Length (in.) 6 UL Listed No Trimmer Type Bag Process Material (Wet or Dry) Dry GMP Compliant No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Good product
- Got this on the recommendation of my Forman. Works great. Does what they say it will do. It’s worth it.
- This bag Works amazing I guess it's a given take world
- I use this bag for the first time and it really does work good yeah you lose some trichomes not a lot it takes less time to get my bud right
- gets the job done fast
- I cant buy a 3k trimmer, and I wont spend my whole October trimming making myself go cross-eyed. this thing does good enough. You will have to trim up some crows feet, but all in all, does pretty good. Make sure your flower is dry enough but don't let it get too dry. Free extraction bads and the debudder lid make it a great deal. I got my 10 lbs to harvest trimmed up in a weekend. Not bad!!!1