Don't lose any of your precious light! Our Reflective Mylar Film keeps the light shining on your plants evenly, just the way they like it!
HydroBuilder's Reflective Mylar Film is durable, puncture and tear resistant. Easily attach to any surface in your grow area including walls, ceilings, pots, poles and more to spread your light uniformly reducing "hotspots" which can harm plants.
- 95% reflective
- Excellent light blocking capabilities.
- Reduces "hotspots" by spreading your light evenly.
- Tear Resistant
- Can be tacked, stapled or taped directly to a flat surface.
- Both sides are metallized for optimum reflectivity.
- Neatly wound on 2" cores.
- Individually poly-bagged and labelled.
- Makes the most efficient use of your lighting by reflecting light onto your plants
- Reflective metaled film is the best reflective material made - mirror-like efficiency!
- 0.002" Thick
- Tech Specs
Brand Space Paper SKU HBRMF100 Weight (lb.) 7.5 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 54.4 Width (in.) 3 Length (in.) 3 UPC 76625468358 UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Space Paper Platinum Reflective Mylar Film, 4' x 100', 2 Mil Questions & Answers
- CAN THIS BE USED AS A MIRROR? Reflective mylar gives a reflection similar to that of a waxed car. While it makes a great reflective surface for light it is not recommended as a mirror replacement.
- HOW DO I HANG MYLAR? Reflective mylar can easily be hung with tape or tacks.
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Great Stuff
- Goes up easy and does a great job.
- good stuff
- using it for solar experiments, and shading purposes.
- Good quality
- I initially used this in my grow room to reflect the light back to the plants because i was using an under powered light in flower. I ended up not using all of it so I gave some to my daughter for a art project and used the rest as a sun block on my back deck as the sun heats up my grow room. Works great, the temps are down and I still have some left!
- Works great
- Use the reflective mylar to cover the outside of my trailer windows while I'm at Burning Man. It keeps the inside of my trailer cool and dark.
- Super slick
- Goes on easy and doesn't rip like some other cheap mylar. Very happy.
- Great for photography
- I purchased this mylar for my photo booth. Very satisfied with the strength and quality of this product.