High Frequency, Pulse-start Digital Lamps
Featuring Low Iron (Low-E) glass for enhanced UVA and UVB penetration to your plants for higher quality and yield! Our special low iron glass allows for more UV spectrums to get to your plants and flowers. Low iron glass is composed of purified materials free from contaminants that make the glass extra clear. Usually glass has a green tint to it, these are impurities possibly from recycled materials. It has been proven that Low-E glass allows more UV light to pass through.Available in 1000w, 600w & 400w - Optimal for all stages of growth
Why digital lighting? The Sun is high frequency. In order to make artificial light behave more like natural Sunlight it needs to be high frequency. Digital lighting makes for a higher quality of light which is good for all living things...
STK Lamps contain UVA-UVB and the upper portion of UVC. Exercise caution when working around any HID lamp that contains UV, always wear protective lenses.
SolisTek High Frequency MH offers:
- Color Enhanced Full Balanced Spectrum
- Prolonged Lamp Life
- Less Depreciation of PAR and Lumen Output over time.
- Precise Gas Combination for Increased Blues, Reds & UV
- As Reliable & Efficient as Core & Coil (magnetic) when paired with SolisTek Ballasts
- True High Frequency Technology
- Superior Photochemical Reactions
- Proper UV Balance
- Advanced HID Lamp Design
- Lamps made by Life Scientists for plants -Best Sunlight Replication
- Designed for Commercial Applications
- Made for Quality, Consistency & Yield
- Tech Specs
Brand Solis Tek SKU ST-MH1000-4K Weight (lb.) 1 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 13.75 Width (in.) 3.25 Height (in.) 3.25 Warranty Yes UPC 888188811119 Lead Time Ships In 1-2 Days UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Base Type Mogul (E39) Bulb Orientation Universal Bulb Type Single Ended Metal Halide Color Temp (Kelvin) 4000 K Bulb Lumens 107,000 Exact Watts 1000 Watts
- Product Q&A
Solis Tek Metal Halide Digital Bulb, 1,000 Watts - 4,000 K Questions & Answers
What's that gunk inside my lamp?
Have you ever opened a brand new box and wondered what the stuff was inside the lamps? Well you’re not alone, we get a lot of concerned customers thinking something might be wrong. The materials (gunk/goop) inside the inner envelope are actually the salts that comprise the gas chemistry provided by APL. When electricity flows through the arc tube, the excited salts give off their specific spectrum.
These salts will burn off after a seasoning/break in period of ~100 hours. After this point your lamp will be operating at it's optimal spectrum. A slight amount of pulsating in the lamp is common until the lamp is fully seasoned. Solis-Tek is the only company that does not pre-burn in their lamps. This way you can truly tell you have a brand new lamp. It also provides you more operation lamp life!
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Great Light!
- I love the 4k mh from solis tek. Noticeable difference than other mh I have tried.
- Nice color spectrum. They didn't work when trying to use the solis-tek splitter with the matrix? Maybe its the picky ballast, but when speaking with tech from solis-tek they confirmed they bulb is picky. All the halides they make.