Stop Fumbling Around With Ladders & Utilize The Full Capacity Of Your Operation!
Lift And Grow's Revolutionary Overheard, Automated, Drying Racks Will Improve Your Operations.
Working with growers we designed and manufactured two solutions that revolutionize the drying process for your facility. The 3-in-1 overhead drying net and hanger system and the overhead flatbed drying rack. Using the same lift machines that automate our popular grow light solutions, we simplify the drying process while helping to keep employees off ladders, maximize floor space, and improve efficiency
These systems include the motor, lift mechanisms/hanging hardware, along with 2 hanging bars, and 36" cables with 6" diameter cable drums. The standard system can by purchased with a "Dual Net" cart which makes storage and roll out of your netting even easier!
These systems DO NOT come with netting or hangers.
Suitable for ceilings up to 20' and provides 17' of travel. Special orders are available for other heights, up to 4 more bars, or even 15' cables with 3" drums for low ceilings.
How Our 3-in-1 Automated Drying Equipment Can Improve Your Operations and Room Conditions
After years of serving the growing industry, our team began noticing a common pain point for commercial growers– the drying process. Not only was drying, hanging, and curing plants costing businesses time and money, but it was also costing floor space due to the stationary nature of traditional drying racks. That’s why Lift and Grow set out on a mission to develop the best drying racks for commercial companies.
Why Use Our Drying Racks?
With our 3-in-1 Overhead Drying Net System, you can lift up to 350 lbs. of wet plant cuttings overhead with the touch of a button. Not only does this lift system allow you to free up floor space and increase drying capacity, but it also keeps employees off ladders.
The 8 foot long motorized lift comes out of the box with the three most popular drying rack configurations. It can be set up with a single bar and netting, two parallel bars with netting, or two “over/under” bars that can accommodate hundreds of hangers. Two additional bars can be purchased. The whole system can be raised or lowered as little as an inch at a time to aid in loading and unloading.
Once your lift is installed in your grow room or facility, the drying process is simple. To get started, follow these steps:
- Lower your drying rack bar from its storage position in the ceiling to the floor
- Clip the new netting or bars to the hang bar
- Press the lift’s button to slowly begin raising the post and attached netting or bars with hangers to the ceiling.
As the lift begins slowly raising to the ceiling, employees can begin attaching plants to the net or hangers to the bars. Once fully lifted, the cuttings will be securely stowed overhead for the remainder of the drying process.
The Drying Racks come with a 90-day money back guarantee, along with a five year mechanical and one year electrical warranty. Order a 3-in-1 Overhead Net System today to begin freeing up space in your facility and reducing potential for crop loss!
Features & Benefits of Our 3-in-1 Overhead Net Drying Racks
- Use with a single or two parallel bars and netting or up to six over/under bars for hangers
- Variable speed motor
- Hangs from the ceiling
- Lifts up to 350 lbs. of wet product
- Built with our 29-year history of product safety
- Lift into ceiling when not in use
- Drying rack always at perfect height for workers
- Consistent spacing of plants
- Netting can easily be replaced between crops
- Frees up valuable floor space
- Triples drying room capacity safely and efficiently
- With a 20 ft ceiling you will get to approximately 250 sq ft of drying capacity per lift
- Reduces potential injuries to workers from reaching to hang plants
- Keeps workers off ladders
- Reduced labor costs to create quick ROI
- Consistent spacing of plants ensures fewer problems such as mildew, loss of terpenes and/or potency in drying
- Creates a better work environment for workers
- Reduced potential for crop loss
- Bring a full ROI in most cases in a few months
Request more information:
- Tech Specs
Brand Lift And Grow SKU LG-31CDR Weight (lb.) 70 Prop 65 No Lead Time This Product ships in 6-8 Weeks UL Listed Yes Drying Rack Type Motorized Hanging Rack