Hydro Innovations Product Documents
Hydro Innovations is proud to present the next generation in water-cooled CO2 generators, the HydroGEN PRO!
Like the original, the PRO version uses a water-cooled heat exchanger to cool nearly 90% of the heat produced by burning propane however, the PRO unit is more user friendly with more installation options, making it the best water-cooled unit yet!
- PRO Upgrades
- An automatic relight ignition in case of ignition failure.
- Replacing the 3v battery pack with a power cord adapter that now operates on 12v.
- Adding insulation to the internal tubing to protect it from excessively humid environments.
- Additional power outlet for the IceCAP supplemental cooling accessory.
- PRO Features:
- Now with automatic relight ignition.
- Water cooling feature removes 86% of the heat produced.
- Adjustable flame from 12k BTU to 24k BTU (15 cubic feet/hr to 30 cubic feet/hr).
- Advanced safety features including oxygen depletion sensor.
- All copper water passages and inline water debris screen.
- Compact, wall-mounted or suspended design.
- Activated by water flow for drain to waste cooling.
- Activated by power supply for recirculation cooling.
- Quality construction.
All these new upgrades & new features.. still the same great price as the original version!
- Tech Specs
Brand Hydro Innovations SKU hsclp Weight (lb.) 15 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 4-5 weeks Length (in.) 24 Width (in.) 14 Height (in.) 7 Warranty 1 Year Prop 65 No UPC 998906002016 UL Listed No CO2 Enrichment CO2 Burners CO2 Coverage Area 25' x 25' or Less Voltage 120 Volts
Hydro Innovations HydroGEN PRO Water-Cooled CO2 Generator, Liquid Propane Reviews
- Works great if you use it correctly
I've been using this specific model for the past 5 years or so. I haven't had any significant problems with the unit. I was having problems with my water pumps burning out sooner than they should because of the high temperature of the water. Changing out the water with fresh COOL water more frequently remedied that issue. Pilot light problems should be first addressed by making sure that your pump is providing adequate water pressure to activate pilot. Don't waste energy by cooling the unit with a chiller; the heat load is way too high. Put your reservoir in an adjacent room and change out with cold water as frequently as needed. Also, don't waste water by using the Drain to Waste Method with the solenoid valve they sell. It uses way too much water that way. Hope this helps
- Terrible Product
Product worked for one 18-hour session and then the pilot light stopped working. Tried troubleshooting, but no luck. Overall a really bad experience, very disappointing.
- To Much Hassel
This product never worked right from the beginning. I have to blow it out (the condensation) and keep restarting it so that it will run. I turned down the water flow but this still did not make it work.