Toxin-Free Surface Protection
The Enozo Spray Bottle is the ultimate aqueous ozone spray bottle.
Agrify partnered with Enozo, a company that has developed a sanitizing method for surfaces that uses aqueous ozone to kill 99.9% of harmful pathogens while keeping your workers, plants, and users completely safe using just water. A 99% kill rate and one of only three groups of antimicrobial agents registered by the EPA for public health use, you can rest assured that your workers and crops are safe.
The EnozoPRO spray bottle (SB100) offers a water-based alternative to traditional cleaners, deodorizers and sanitizers. Using revolutionary technology, EnozoPRO kills 99.9% of bacteria in only 30 seconds. Inside the spray bottle is a state-of-the-art electrolytic cell that turns normal tap water into aqueous ozone (AO) - nature's most powerful sanitizer. EnozoPRO can replace many cleaners, including hard surface cleaners, glass cleaners, stainless steel cleaners, room deodorizers and more.
Features of the Enozo Spray Bottle
- Aqueous ozone produced on-demand with the pull of a trigger
- Trigger activates micro-pump to draw water through the electrolytic diamond to create aqueous ozone
- Point of use sanitizing power
- Lightweight and compact bottle design
- No Rinse Food Contact Cleaner Sanitizer
- Meets FDA requirements for hard, non-porous surface cleaning and sanitizing
- LED indicator to notify when bottle is producing aqueous ozone
- LED indicator to notify when bottle needs to be charged
- Able to dispense at least 10 full reservoirs (one gallon) of sanitizing solution per charge; 5000 reflls per battery life
- For cleaning: spray and wipe
- For sanitizing: spray and allow to sit for 30 seconds, then wipe with a clean, dry cloth or let air dry
Aqueous ozone produced by Enozo kills 99.9% of some of the most harmful bacteria when used as directed. It has been approved as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) by the FDA so you can sanitize confidently.
Attack unwanted odors with the use of Enozo’s aqueous ozone without the need for added fragrances or dyes. This is especially helpful to those with allergies.
Enozo’s on-demand cleaning power eliminates the need for other synthetic chemicals and leaves no residue. Perfect for those with sensitive skin.
An Alternative to Toxins
Kills 99.9% of Bacteria
Ozone is one of the most powerful oxidizers on the planet and works by attacking the cell walls of pathogens.
Cleaning shouldn’t be complicated. Enozo eliminates the need for complex cleaning processes providing users with an on-demand, on-the-go cleaning solution. Simplify your cleaning process using Enozo.
Simple to Use
Simply fill the EnozoPro unit with water and spray down a surface to completely disinfect it.
Eliminate the need for multiple additional sanitizers. Using just Enozo, you can kill 99.9% of some of the most harmful bacteria like E. coli and Salmonella in just 30 seconds.
Aqueous ozone produced by Enozo is a non-synthetic cleaner that doesn’t need any added fragrances or dyes to sanitize and deodorize. Clean with confidence…and no added chemicals.
A Safer Alternative
Using aqueous ozone compared to other chemical cleaners can help to reduce workplace illnesses and home hazards like irritated skin and allergic reactions.
Sustainability In Action
Using the Enozo refillable, on-site generator of aqueous ozone helps to reduce your waste production as well as your carbon footprint. With Enozo, you can save money and help save the world!
With EnozoPRO, cleaning and sanitizing is a simple two-step process that only takes 30 seconds! Since EnozoPRO is a cleaner, deodorizer and sanitizer, you save time using just one product instead of switching between multiple products. What's even better is that EnozoPRO helps you live sustainably. It lasts for up to 5,000 refills - eliminating the need to buy hundreds of plastic, one-time use bottles of cleaners.
EnozoPRO achieves all this by generating a cleaning solution on demand using just cold tap water. With the pull of the trigger on the spray bottle, AO is created - a non-synthetic, biodegradable cleaner, deodorizer and sanitizer that contains no fragrances or dyes and leaves no residue behind.
Enozo used ADEPT: Active Diamond Electrolytic Process Technology
We’ve replicated natural ozone generation in the palm of your hand using only tap water and a solid diamond plate.
With ADEPT , water from the reservoir is sent into a chamber where it passes through a solid diamond plate and encounters a direct electrical current. Here a chemical reaction occurs that splits the strong bond that holds the two atoms of ordinary oxygen together and creates free oxygen atoms. These free atoms immediately seek to bond with oxygen molecules, which then forms ozone. The bottle then sprays the ozonated water through the nozzle.
Ozone has been used worldwide for over a century. For all its inherent power, it is perfectly safe when used in proper, low concentrations. The aqueous ozone produced by Enozo is Green Seal® Certified, generally regarded as safe (GRAS) by the FDA and is part of the EPA Establishment.
Facts & Additional Benefits
- Used to clean public water drinking supplies and bottled drinking water
- Designated as a secondary food additive by the FDA for use in cleaning produce and meat to help it last longer
- Used to clean food manufacturing machinery
- Allowed to be sprayed on ready-to-eat food before packaging
- Ozone is allowed for use on organic produce
- Ozone is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA
- Cleans, deodorizes and sanitizes
- No harsh synthetic chemicals or fragrances added
- Leaves no residue
- Removes odors
- Sanitizes in just 30 seconds
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria including E. coli and Salmonella
- Kills 99.999% E. coli and Staph A. per AOAC 960.09 modified protocol
- Tech Specs
Brand Agrify SKU ENOZO-SPRAY-BOTTLE Weight (lb.) 2 Length (in.) 6 Width (in.) 6 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 12 Warranty 1 Year Lead Time This product ships in 1 week UL Listed Yes Sprayer Capacity 14 oz.
Agrify Enozo Aqueous Ozone Sanitation Sprayer Videos