A State-Of-The-Art Disinfection, Sanitizer, & Cleaner Designed To Handle Any Situation A Remediation Professional Might Encounter
Every project is unique. You need the right tools to handle the situation quickly, easily, and cost effectively. ShockWave is the only tool you’ll need for sewer cleanup, mold remediation, disinfection, porous surface sanitization, deodorizing or infectious organisms.
Shockwave is an EPA-registered disinfectant, sanitizer and cleaner designed for use on various surfaces subject to microbial contamination, ideal for flooding and mold remediation. ShockWave is especially useful as an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as part of a complete mold remediation project.
ShockWave has been formulated, tested, and is registered by the EPA for use on more surfaces, in more situations, and to kill more organisms than any other product.
When demonstrating efficacy, ShockWave was tested successfully in the presence of a 98% organic soil load as opposed to the EPA minimum and industry norm of 5%. In these conditions a “real world” situation is more closely replicated in the laboratory, where organic matter does not self-dilute down to 5%. Although the EPA does not require extreme testing, and no other manufacturer attempts this, it is the only way to demonstrate how effective a product will be when used in actual field conditions.
- Effective in 98% soil load
- Over 130 organism kill claims
- Effective in 791 ppm hard water
- Approved for use against H5N1 Avian Flu
- Registered for sewage/black water remediation
- Sanitizes porous and disinfects non-porous materials
When addressing mold and water damage, you need to make sure you get lasting results. That’s why pros in the remediation business adhere to industry best practices which include a three step process: Clean. Kill. Coat. Fiberlock provides the most complete, most effective products to ensure that mold and water damage issues are remediated and that your investment, health, and safety are protected.
Fiberlock Technologies Shockwave Concentrated Disinfectant & Cleaner is step 2 in Fiberlocks "Clean. Kill. Coat." process. Learn about part one Fiberlock Technologies IAQ Advanced Peroxide Cleaner, here! For Part 3, you can choose between, Aftershock Fungicidal Coating found here , or you can use IAQ 6000 GEN3 Zero VOC Mold Coating , found here!
How to Use
ShockWave is designed to be diluted two ounces per gallon of water, yielding 64 gallons of usable product per gallon of concentrate, making it an economical solution for your cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing needs.
ShockWave concentrate is designed to be economical and efficient. ShockWave concentrate should be diluted with water before use. Do not use full strength.
- Add 2-4 ounces of ShockWave per gallon of water.*
- Each gallon will cover approximately 1000 square feet of surface.
- To disinfect or sanitize, first clean the surfaces of all contamination including mold, mildew and dirt using ShockWave.
- Apply a second application of ShockWave to the cleaned surface. Use enough ShockWave so that the surface will remain wet for at least 10 minutes.
- Your local disaster relief agencies can advise you on proper Personal Protective Equipment for flood and mold cleanup.
- *ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW THE LABEL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PRODUCT BEFORE USE.
- Tech Specs