- Trimmer Type
- Feed Type
- Plant Material
For larger aromatherapy and potpourris projects that need to be done faster, our Stand Up Trimmer is ideal. An extra sharp blade allows for clean cuts without damaging the plants. The built-in fan blows the small leaves into a catch bag for clean and easy transporting or disposing. The adjustable motor speed allows for precise control when cutting.
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy Clean Up
- Trimmer Type
- Tech Specs
Brand DL Wholesale SKU 777170 Weight (lb.) 25 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 36 Width (in.) 20 Length (in.) 20 Lead Time Ships in 1-3 Days UPC 850009530004 UL Listed No Trimmer Type Stand Up Operation Motorized Feed Type Single Branch Plant Material Wet Voltage 120
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Not a worthy piece of equipment
- Mikeinmaine said it all wouldn't suggest buying this put the extra thousand out and get the better one.
- Horrible,cheap knockoff
- Used a friends trimmer like this and it worked great so I bought this one thinking it was the same and was so disappointed in the quality and power of this one. This is SEVERELY underpowered with next to no suction from the fan blades(if you can even call them blades)so it doesn't pull leaves down thru grate. The grate slots are so small that only the smallest leaves even go down thru to the blade and the blades are blunt sided right below the cutting edge so they don't cut worth anything. So I had to sharpen the blades and the bar they mount to so it would cut,I had to cut all the slots cross pieces out and widen the slots on top and I went out and bought a motor at the local electrical supply store with 4 times the power and bolted that in and also took a 3 blade aluminum fan blade out of an old shop fan to replace the joke of blades that it had and spent 6 hours in my shop modifying it all so now its a decent machine. If you aren't able to or willing to modify this DO NOT BUY IT. I had to have this tomorrow and paid to overnight it to me and if I wasn't in a pinch I would have sent it back instantly. Also once I used it to find out it was useless I couldn't send it back for anything but a replacement and would have had to modify it eventually or lose $250 in shipping costs and restocking fees so if you buy you gotta modify it or lose your money!! Wish I had read my review and kept looking so please take my advice and pass on this "PREMIUM' PIECE OF JUNK.
- Darn good tool
- The best way to trim ever took a small fraction of the time 3 hours instead of 3 10 hour days... boyah!