A Powerful Root Drench Designed To Amplifty Root Zone Growth & Health
Bushdoctor Kangaroots is a liquid root drench formulation designed to enhance the proliferation or root mass development of both primary and secondary roots. Organic and Natural, Kangaroots contains the following:
- Nutrition specifically designed to be instantly available for roots to absorb at optimal levels.
- Concentrated amounts of microbes designed for hosting not only directly on the roots, but in the soil around them.
- All essential macro and micronutrients that a plant needs to thrive.
Can be used in both hydroponic and soil applications. For optimal results, follow the Fox Farm feeding schedule.
How To Use:
IN-GROUND GARDENS AND CONTAINER PLANTINGS:
- Mix 2 teaspoons (10 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh water.
- Drench soil or preferred medium thoroughly.
- Apply every other week throughout the vegetative and blooming cycles, particularly during the earlier stages of plant development.
HYDROPONIC RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL) per gallon (4 L) of fresh reservoir water.
- Use in conjunction with FoxFarm fertilizers or any nutrient regimen.
- Flush system every two weeks.
Available Sizes: Pint / Quart / Gallon
- Tech Specs