Across International Product Documents
IMPORTANT! DO NOT use the CleanVac pump to pump organic solvents (including butane), alcohol vapor, pyrophoric or explosive gas mixtures. Across International is not responsible for damage caused by misuse. Pumps should always be ran in a well ventilated area.
The new Ai CleanVac 5.1 cfm is a compact, lightweight, oil free dry scroll vacuum pump that will take your equipment's vacuum down to micron level in minutes. These scroll pumps are completely oil free with low ultimate pressures, low power consumption low vibration and low noise. CleanVac offers a clean vacuum environment and eliminate the nuisance of cumbersome lubricant maintenance or sealing water administration, they are also free from installation restrictions because of its air-cooled system.
Standard adjustable gas ballast is designed to allow purposefully pull a less deep and slower vacuum by opening the gas ballast, allowing dry air to go directly into the pump and diluting the vacuum pull, and it also helps keep moisture, solvent, and other contaminants from getting stuck in the pump, and instead passing through to the exhaust.
CleanVac series scroll pumps also feature the latest in tip seal technology giving significantly longer life between tip seal changes. These pumps are designed for reliable long time continuous operation. Comes standard with all necessary fittings and an exhaust filter/silencer.
Free exhaust filter/silencer with fitting ($199 value), KF25 flexible stainless steel bellow (3.3 ft), clamps and centering rings set ($219 value) included.
- Completely lubricant free and oil free means clean vacuum to prevent cross contamination.
- No tedious oil change or daily maintenance. No oil leak, oil back-flow or oil mist issues.
- Adjustable gas ballast.
- Exhaust filter/silencer with easy-to-change replaceable filter element.
- Heavy duty structure and designed for reliable long time operation.
- Low ultimate vacuum, low noise, low vibration and low power consumption.
- All necessary fittings and filter included for immediate use.
- One year standard manufacturer warranty.
- Gas recovery devices
- Sputtering, vacuum deposition and ion plating equipment
- Accelerator, synchrotron radiation
- Leak detectors
- Vacuum furnaces, heat treatment furnaces
- Vacuum packaging machines
Electrical requirements 110v 60Hz single phase 250 watts 2.3 amps Pumping rate 5.1 cfm Ultimate vacuum without gas ballast 60 micron/millitorr Cooling Air cooled Handle Stainless steel Inlet/outlet connection KF25/NW25 flange Motor rate 1680 rpm Working temperature 41¬∞F to 104¬∞F Unit dimensions (LxWxH) 17 x 10 x 11" Shipping dimensions (LxWxH) 22 x 16 x 17" Unit weight 40 Lb Shipping weight 60 Lb Noise level < 57 dB(A) CE compliance Yes Warranty One year
Ai CleanVac 5.1 cfm scroll pump 1 pc Exhaust filter/silencer 1 set Inlet filter with one extra filter element 1 set< KF25 flexible stainless steel vacuum bellow (3 ft) 1 pc KF25 wing nut flange quick clamp 2 pcs KF25 flange centering ring 2 pcs User's manual 1 pc
- Tech Specs