Reduce Fertlizer Input While Jump Starting Your Root Zone With The Ultimate Decomposer
Kushman's Veganic Super Soil Recipe utilizes a unique liquid Streptomyces species "hypHa". hypHa rapid decomposition releases over 50 different minerals available for plant uptake from the Veganic Super Soil. Using hypHa and pHyre in conjunction with Kushman's Veganic Super Soil Recipe promises to reduce ALL nutrient inputs by 50% piquing the curiosity of even the most devout synthetic growers.
Best results were observed when hypHa was introduced during bulk soil preparation, transplanting and maintained until flowering.
Why inoculate with hypHa?
- Primary decomposers in the soil. (Nutrient recycling)
- Secretes organic acids compounds.
- Aids in the growth of mycorrhizae.
- Produces plant growth hormones IAA.
- Maintains microbial diversity in the soil.
- Boosts plants natural immune system.
- Converts organic matter into humus.
- Assists in the maturity of compost.
- Capable of nitrogen fixation and phosphorus solubilization.
- Helps builds suppressive soil.
- The "earthy" smell of freshly turned soil is caused by actinomycetes at work.
- Feeds on a wide range of carbon sources (complex and simple carbon).
- The colonization of mycorrhizae (ensures the survival of mycorrhizae).
- Increase soil aeration from the propagation of mycelia.
Available In: 5 gal.
- Tech Specs
Brand Vegamatrix SKU VX81020 Weight (lb.) 42 Height (in.) 14.2 Width (in.) 10.2 Length (in.) 11.2 UPC 825201992530 Shipping Restrictions OR Lead Time This product ships in 2 Business Days Nutrient Application Hydroponic and Soil Nutrient Nutrient Type Organic Based OMRI Certified Yes
Vegamatrix hypHa Microbial, 5 Gallon Reviews
- Best of all
- absolutely the best in the market
I will never change nuits thank you