Maximize Yield and Improve Quality Control
Meet target productivity levels and regulatory compliance head-on. Increase your flower’s market value by reducing product loss, removing defective flower and increasing your throughput with fewer people required.
The Stainless Steel Conveyor is designed to withstand the rigors of a commercial producer environment, comply with FDA standards, and surpass strict QA / health and safety regulations while optimizing trimming systems through ergonomic, easy-to-use design.
With over a decade leading the industry, Twister stands behind the conveyors with a full 3-year warranty, plus an optional 2 year extended warranty. Plus, you'll have access to top-tier tech support available 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All The Standard Features Plus:
- All stainless steel construction
- Single piece bed construction
- Washdown rated VFD
- other motors are not washdown
- 2.5x larger motor to prevent stalls
- Removable side walls
- prevents material from collecting under the belt
- Quick release belt & flip up nose
- gives full access to underside of belt
- Locking casters for easy transport from trim rooms and cleaning bays
- Isopropyl Alcohol compatible
- Toolless quick height adjustment
A feed conveyor at the input (this product) eliminates downtime and ensures smooth trimming at full capacity
A timely pace
A Visible space
A conveyor at the output (Quality Control Conveyor) allows quality control techs to pick out and touch up or reject subpar flowers.
A constant feed
A faster throughput
Conveyors eliminate lag with the adjustable speed control, making the process 30% faster without requiring additional manpower.
Maximize Yield and Increase Efficiency
- Eliminate product loss and keep your conveyor running efficiently with sidewalls designed to overlap the belt. No loose product gets caught under the sidewalls or lost under the belt.
- Easy-to-use variable speed belt adjustment gets the optimum amount of throughput into the trimmer consistently.
- Toolless height adjustment allows you to easily increase height when using a rail system to speed up throughput.
Industry Compliance Made Easy
These conveyors are made entirely of FDA compliant materials ensuring a fast, consistent clean that reduces downtime while safeguarding against product contamination.
- Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel makes up the bed, casters, and walls.
- Polyurethane ensures that the belt and wheels are able to withstand commercial cleaners and sanitizers.
- FDA compliant coating encases electrical components.
- FDA compliant plastics and materials make up small components and bearings.
- Even the lubricant within the bearings is FDA compliant in case of incidental contact with flower.
PERFORMANCE IS MONEY.
The Twister QC Conveyor makes quality control a breeze by providing an unmatched ability to visually inspect, touch up or reject any flower.
Twister Conveyors work with both the Twister T2 and Twister T4 trimmers.
Easy To Feed
The Twister Feed Conveyor provides up to 30% improvement in load speed and consistency of trimming.
Optimizing Your Twister Set-Up
Quality Control Conveyor
Conveyors can increase your speed and consistency by up to 30%. They are FDA approved and make it easy to ensure your T2 or T4 is always being fed the right amount of flowers, throughout the entire day. They are adjustable in height and can be used with both the T4 and the T2. Pair this feed conveyor with the additional Quality Control Conveyor for optimum performance. Once you have the Feed and QC Conveyors in line, you will be sure that you are not cutting any corners in the trimming process. Being able to check all outcoming flower will guarantee your flowers are to the standard you are striving for.
When using your T2/T4 machine with the Twister conveyors, you must use the Twister Rails to adjust the slant of your machines which will allow you to feed up the time flowers are being trimmed in the tumblers, which will ultimately let them flow out faster while not being damaged. Leveling out the machine on the rails will make it so the flowers take more time trimming in the tumblers for a closer cut on dense flowers. The Twister difference is in all aspects of the process.
Specifications for Twister Stainless Steel Feed Conveyor
- Input Voltage: 115VAC, 60 hz
- Current Draw: 0.8A (1A on starup)
- Motor: 1/10 HP
- Speed Range: 0-24 ft/min
- Belt Width: 4 in. / 10.2 cm
- Belt Length: 58 in. / 147.3
- Belt Height Range: 25 - 44 in.
- Belt Material: Polyurethane(TPU) (FDA Compliant)
- Wall Height: 4 in. / 10.2 cm
- Circuit Breaker Required: 15 Amps / 120 Volt
- Connector: NEMA 5-15P
- Weight: 100 lbs. / 45 kg
- Tech Specs
Brand Twister SKU 26-10018A Weight (lb.) 100 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 20 Width (in.) 10 Length (in.) 58 Warranty 1 Year Lead Time This product ships in 2 Business Days UL Listed No