- Rosin Press Type
- Plate Size
8" x 16"
- Max. Pressure
- Plate Material Type
- Heated Plates
- Needs Air Compressor
Hot off the presses! The 8'' x 16'' 12 ton Pneumatic/Hydraulic Rosin press is here! This press has the best of both worlds, you can use this with an air compressor or manually giving you that much more versatility in during your pressing sessions! This press comes equipped with two sets of LED timer and temperature control screens so you can control your top plate and bottom plate simultaneously! With 24000 psi of pressure this unit works great in both commercial and home applications! With a built-in timer and a high-quality pressure gauge this press gives you the ultimate control and quality in one! Press your way to success and feel the magic of Bubble Magic!
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic
- Dual LED Control Screens
- 8" by 16" Heat Plate
- Pressure Relief Valves
- Max Temp 750 F
- Digital Timer 0 to 999 sec
- Air Compressor Not Included
- Rosin Press Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Bubble Magic SKU 151505 Weight (lb.) 192 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 23 Width (in.) 33 Height (in.) 12 Lead Time This product ships in 3-5 Business Days UL Listed No Rosin Press Type Hydraulic, Pneumatic Plate Size 8" x 16" Plate Material Type Aluminum Temperature Range 0-750 F Temperature Control Digital Temperature Accuracy 10-15 Max. Pressure 12 Tons Pressure Control Manual Press Time Range 0-999 Adjustable Tilt Position No Needs Air Compressor Optional Amps 7.16 Amps Voltage 120 Volts Exact Watts 860 Watts Power Cord(s) Included Yes
- Product Q&A
Bubble Magic Hydraulic/Pneumatic Heat Press, 8"x16" - 12 Ton Questions & Answers
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
For dry sift and ice water extractions use a 36 micron or 72-micron bag. 72-micron rosin bags will offer higher yields compared to 36-micron rosin bags, but the 36-micron bags will provide the highest quality product.
For flower, trim, and shake, use a 115 micron or 90-micron bag. You will get the highest yield from a 115-micron rosin bag compared with a 90-micron rosin bag, but the 90-micron bags will give you more filtration and slightly higher quality product.
- 36 micron - Most filtration available, highest quality output rosin for use with small and finer material.
- 72 micron - High level of filtration, increased yields over 36 micron when pressing smaller and finer material.
- 90 micron - Higher level of filtration for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
- 115 micron - Ideal level of filtration and high yielding for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
What Temperature Is Ideal?
- Lower temperatures (200°F- 300°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency).
- Higher temperatures (300°F- 350°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency).
How Much Pressure Should I Use?
There is no magic number for how much you need to press but most people use the formula of press pounds/plate surface area.
For example: A 10-ton press = 20,000 lbs. If you have a 3"x5" plate = 15 square inch. Hence, 20,000/15 = 1,333 PSI
Note: These numbers serve as a guide only. Results will always vary depending on temperature and material as well the press you choose. Refer to manufacturers recommendations for best results.