Spectrum King Product Documents
A highly reflective 440 Watt Patent Pending Full Spectrum LED Grow Light made in the USA.
The Spectrum King LED 400+ Grow Light offers the same light intensity as a high-pressure sodium bulb and offers a lumen output that is comparable to HPS bulbs operating at 1000-Watts to your plant canopy.Better suited for light-hungry plants and strains the 440W LED light is perfect for plants that are particularly sensitive while only using a fraction of the energy. While it offers the same intensity as a 1000-watt HPS bulb, our 440W LED grow light uses only a fraction of electricity while emitting only about 1,350 BTUs of heat. That all equates to big energy savings of over 60% in energy costs and a light that produces less heat than most of the competitors. Those energy savings equate to lower utility bills since your HVAC appliances are used less to combat the high temps common with HPS rooms. A typical return on investment is less than a year for small grows and up to18 months for commercial grow operations.
- Can be used for both vegetative and flower growth.
- Perfect for plants that are particularly sensitive while only using a fraction of the energy.
- The SK402 LED Grow Light Covers 16 Sq ft during flower ( 4×4 ft ), and 36 Sq ft for Veg, larger than any other LED Grow Light.
- Safety Certified and IP65 Rated. With water resistant housing the SK402 LED Grow Light is perfect for wet and humid environments.
- Guaranteed to lower your overall ambient room temperature.
- Comes with Dual Warranty: SK402 is guaranteed to maintain 90% or better light output for 3 YEARS* with regular use plus a 5 YEAR Mechanical warranty on all parts and labor.
- Has a mounting loop on top, you can add a special hanging bracket.
- You can choose to add a manual dimmer which enables turning the power down to as low as 10% power for more control when needed.
- Specially designed reflectors to fit any application
- Extra efficient heatsinks lower overall ambient room temperature
- Safe for outdoor use
- Remote Power System Compatible (480VAC)
- Nine-foot power cord and one large eyehook for hanging included.
- High performance CREE LED chips.
Raising the light higher above your plants increases the light coverage, but also decreases the light intensity. Therefore, it is important that you find the appropriate balance between intensity and coverage. Each Spectrum King LED grow light has a been rated to cover a determined area.
90° reflector: Covers 4’ x 4’ area at 18” above the canopy for normal plants and should be placed up to 24” above the canopy during flower for sensitive plants. It can cover up to an 8’ x 8’ area for vegetative plants at 4’ above the canopy. The 400+ 90° reflector unit is meant for plants 2.5’-6’ tall in flower and is recommended for ceilings that are 8’-11’ tall.
Suitable Distance Over Canopy 90 Degree – Veg: 42” to 54” Flower: 18” to 24”
120° reflector: Covers 5’ x 5’ area at 12” above the canopy during flower for normal plants and should be placed up to 18” above the canopy for sensitive strains. It can cover an 8’ x 8” area in vegetative plants at 3.5’ above the canopy. The 400+ 120° reflector unit is meant for plants 18”-42” tall during flower and is your best choice for ceilings under 8’ tall.
Suitable Distance Over Canopy 120 Degree – Veg: 30” to 42” Flower: 12” to 18”
Light Source LED Input Voltage 110V-277V (480V Optional) AC Frequency Range 50~60Hz Power Consumption 440W Amperage Draw- @ 120V 3.8 A Amperage Draw- @ 240V 1.9 A Amperage Draw- @ 480V (3 phase) 0.53 A Recommended Cooling BTUs 1,500 Ideal Replacement 1000W MH/HPS Lamps Lifespan 50,000 Hrs Light Beam Angle 90 and 120 Degree available Body Lens Glass Body Case Material Die Cast Aluminum Product Size - 120 13”W x 13”H x 11”D Product Size - 90 13” W x 13”H 18”D Product Weight - 120 11.3 kg (25 lbs) Product Weight - 90 12.7 kg (28 lbs)
- Product Q&A
Spectrum King SK402 440 Watt LED Grow Light with 120° Reflector, White Questions & Answers
Q: Why is Spectrum King not big on PAR and PPF?
A: Many people ask us for PPF charts and umols /w and why we don’t publish that data. The reason is because the formulas that are used to calculate PAR use a limited spectral range from 400-700nm, as a company that sales a full spectrum light that produces wavelengths outside those ranges we would only be cheating ourselves by not being able to publish what our light is truly capable of, true sunlight quality.
- Tech Specs