- Rosin Press Type
- Plate Size
8" x 8"
- Max. Pressure
- Plate Material Type
- Heated Plates
- Needs Air Compressor
Rosin Tech Products Product Documents►
The RTP PROFESSIONAL Series Hydraulic H-Frame Rosin Tech Heat Press is built for our commercial producers.
Operate the hydraulic force manually or connect to an air compressor to speed up and improve your control over each press.
- Heat Press Style: Hydraulic
- 20 Ton Jack
- Dual Heat Plates
- 8" x 8" Solid Stainless Steel
- Control the speed of your press
- Gauge Reading: Fahrenheit or Celsius degree measure
- Digital Temperature Control & Digital Automatic Timer
- Temperature Range: 0° - 482º F
- Electrical Specifications: 110 Volts | 800 Watts | 7.3 Amps
- Shipping Dimensions: 27 inches by 16 inches by 34 inches; Weight 198 lbs
- RTP Operating Manual Included
No returns on any sales are permitted, all presses now come with a one year warranty, which begins upon product delivery. During that time we will supply parts free of charge, for anything that breaks. If the press is damaged beyond repair and requires a return, we will cover the cost of shipping and send out a new machine.
- Rosin Press Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Rosin Tech Products SKU RTPHF20T88 Weight (lb.) 198 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 27 Width (in.) 16 Height (in.) 34 Warranty 1 Year Lead Time Ships in 1-3 Days UPC 76625470566 UL Listed No Rosin Press Type Hydraulic Plate Size 8" x 8" Plate Material Type Stainless Steel Temperature Range 0-482 F Temperature Control Digital Max. Pressure 20 Tons Pressure Control Digital Press Time Range 0-999 Adjustable Tilt Position No Needs Air Compressor Optional Amps 7.3 Amps Voltage 110V Exact Watts 800W Power Cord(s) Included Yes
Rosin Tech H-Frame 20 Ton Hydraulic Rosin Press Videos►
- Product Q&A
Rosin Tech H-Frame 20 Ton Hydraulic Rosin Press Questions & Answers
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
For dry sift and ice water extractions use a 36 micron or 72-micron bag. 72-micron rosin bags will offer higher yields compared to 36-micron rosin bags, but the 36-micron bags will provide the highest quality product.
For flower, trim, and shake, use a 115 micron or 90-micron bag. You will get the highest yield from a 115-micron rosin bag compared with a 90-micron rosin bag, but the 90-micron bags will give you more filtration and slightly higher quality product.
- 36 micron - Most filtration available, highest quality output rosin for use with small and finer material.
- 72 micron - High level of filtration, increased yields over 36 micron when pressing smaller and finer material.
- 90 micron - Higher level of filtration for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
- 115 micron - Ideal level of filtration and high yielding for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
What Temperature Is Ideal?
- Lower temperatures (200°F- 300°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency).
- Higher temperatures (300°F- 350°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency).
How Much Pressure Should I Use?
There is no magic number for how much you need to press but most people use the formula of press pounds/plate surface area.
For example: A 10-ton press = 20,000 lbs. If you have a 3"x5" plate = 15 square inch. Hence, 20,000/15 = 1,333 PSI
Note: These numbers serve as a guide only. Results will always vary depending on temperature and material as well the press you choose. Refer to manufacturers recommendations for best results.