Extended-Release Gas uses Chlorine Dioxide to control odor over a long period of time.
As a cultivator, maintaining a consistent grow environment is critical. Thankfully, ProKure products can address a wide range of the most common cultivator issues, depending on the product series and ClO2 concentration levels.
The ProKure D Extended Release Gas product line emits very low levels of ClO2 gas vapors via a humidity-activated delivery system. The trace levels of ClO2 released provide odor control and on-going ClO2 protection for up to 30 days. ProKure D gas vapors can creep into cracks and crevices that other liquid applications cannot.
**Not an EPA-registered product and not labeled for sale as a pesticide under 40 CFR.
Features & Benefits of Prokure D
- Humidity-activated ClO2 technology
- Releases trace amounts of ClO2 for up to 30 days
- Controls odors
- Improves air quality
Specific Use Areas
- Indoor & Outdoor Agricultural Facilities
- Hydroponic Facilities
Different grow facilities require different cleaning solutions. Also available from Prokure are the Prokure Liquid and Prokure Extended Release Gas
- Prokure V - Liquid Mold & Mildew Eliminator - Pharmaceutical-grade disinfectant/fungicide/sanitizer/tuberculocide that kills mold and mildew with no residue
- Prokure G - Fast Release Gas - Formulated for use between harvests to control odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
How To Use Prokure D
1.) Tear open the foil package and remove the white inner pouch. (DONT TEAR INNER)
2.) Insert the white inner pouch into the clamshell.
3.) Snap the clamshell securely closed and pacled on a stable, level surface. You may also use the tape strips on the back of the clamshell to adhere to a wall.
- For areas larger than coverage area, space pouches equally apart.
- Fans, air movers, and closed circulation systems can improve performance.
- ClO2 gas is heavier than air; place units at a high point in the room.
- Use ProKure V to disinfect the space prior to treatment for best results.
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2)
Chlorine dioxide is a neutral chlorine compound with the formula ClO2. Although similar in name to chlorine, chlorine dioxide is very different from elemental chlorine, both in its chemical structure and in its behavior. One of the most important qualities of chlorine dioxide is its high solubility in water, especially in cold water.
Chlorine dioxide does not hydrolyze (or undergo a chemical breakdown reaction) when it enters water. Instead, chlorine dioxide remains intact as a dissolved gas in water. In comparison, chlorine dioxide is approximately 10 times more soluble in water than chlorine.
ClO2 is a very small molecule, e.g., it can penetrate into very small areas. As a gas ClO2 will completely and evenly fill any space, giving it unmatched distribution and diffusion.
ClO2 is much smaller than other particles and molecules. Because of its size, ClO2 is a stronger oxidizer and works at much lower concentrations. Because ClO2 works at much lower concentrations, it is also less corrosive.
As a true gas, ClO2 is able to contact organisms wherever they are located and penetrate into tight, hidden or difficult to reach areas, including microscopic cracks and crevices.
Specifications for the Prokure D
Sizes 10 Grams 50 Grams Item # 185-DE010C 185-GF050C Concentration 1,000 cu. ft. 4,000 cu. ft. Container Clamshell
- Tech Specs