Oakton Product Documents
Large display with makes taking readings easy!
- Replaceable double junction electrode... use Testr body many times over, which saves you money
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Push-button three-point calibration
- Auto buffer recognition
- Hold function; auto-off; error messages
- Certifiable to IP67 standards
Never again watch your tester sink to the bottom of a tank or pond-the OAKTON Double Junction pHTestr 10 floats! Unique double junction electrode design and increased reference gel volume give you significantly longer electrode life, especially in harsh applications. Automatic Temperature Compensation and three point push-button calibration provide high accuracy even under varying temperature conditions.
Oakton pH Testers 10, 20, & 30 feature large display screens
OK-35624-09 for pHTestr 1
OK-35624-29 for pHTestr 2
OK-35653-01 pH 4.0 calibration solution
- Tech Specs
Brand Oakton SKU OK3563410 Weight (lb.) 1 Height (in.) 1.9 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Length (in.) 7.6 Width (in.) 2.7 Warranty Yes UL Listed No
Oakton pHTestr 10 - .1 pH Accuracy ATC* Videos