Netafim Product Documents
2-Way Flat MOD with Angle Arrow Dripper Assembly
Netafim Single dripper stake assemblies will reduce set up time considerably. This 36 or 48 inch assembly will install right where you need it. Dripper assembly uses a 1 or 2 GPH pressure compensating emitter with CNL check vale, 36 or 48 inches of Super Flex Tubing and an angled barbed stake. Minimum operating pressure is 10 psi.
Delivering superior uniformity with slow, low-flow drippers for even and uniform soil wetting without the run-off.
The Netafim Dripper Stake Assembly is ideal for soilless substrates and hydroponic applications because each plant pot or rock wool cube receives an equal and precise amount of water nutrients.
The slower and lower flow wet the soil media thoroughly without any run-off around the edges of the container. This allows longer runs on smaller polyethylene supply laterals maintaining excellent uniformity while holding down system costs. The PCNL dripper feature ensures that each plant receives the same amount of water at the same time. A built-in check valve assures that all the drippers will turn on – when the system is fully pressurized – and off at the same time. Dripper Stake Assembly with PCNL dripper offers high performance for a very low cost per plant position.
Why Dripper Stake Assemblies?
Higher Uniformity = Higher Crop Values
Most sprinkler systems lack uniform coverage and this creates wet and dry areas. Plant foliage interferes with water reaching the container. The result is a necessity to overwater many plants in order to provide adequate water to the dry areas and to overcome the interference of foliage. Netafim Dripper Stake Assemblies overcome these obstacles by delivering water directly to the plant. Each dripper adjusts itself automatically to the system pressure resulting in a watering uniformity of 94% – even on slopes. Since all water is delivered directly to the container, there is no run-off – no overspray into the aisles saving water, fertilizer, and energy.
- Provide Uniform Flow Distribution
- Maintains a Uniform FLow Rate with the widest Compensation Range 10 to 58 psi
- Patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressures (within the recommended range) ensuring exact distribution of water and nutrients
- Industry’s widest flow path and wider dripper cross section allow large particles through the dripper’s short flow path
- Continuous self-flushing system, even while irrigating, provides improved resistance to clogging
- Greenhouses and Nurseries
- Ideal for soilless substrates and hydroponic applications
Dripper Stake Components
- Angle Barbed Stake: Unique flow channel down the length of the stake directing the water into the container. It also has a pointed end for easy container insertion.
- Super Flex UV White™ Polyethylene (PE) Tubing: Super Flex UV White™ PE Tubing produces cooler water temperatures and enhances plant growth. Made from the highest quality plastics with excellent Ultra-Violet (UV) resistance, our reflective white tubing is completely opaque to prevent algae growth. This tubing is not coated or layered white, it is solid white for long-term durability. It can withstand heat, direct sun and harsh chemicals.
- Tech Specs