This Unique Formula Contains A Blend Of All Of The Essential Micronutrients & Minerals Required By Many Fruits, Vegetables & Plants, Which May Not Be Present In Your Current Nutrient Program
Most of the commercial nutrients sold today only contain a few of the more than 70+ nutrients that plants require. Vitamins will help your plants flourish as longa s you know what you are giving them and why. Amino Acids - the true building blocks of all proteins - are also required by plants throughout all stages of growth and are helpful when plants are under stress. Amino acids act as chelating molecules of essential nutrients during all stages of plant development.
Vitamins & Amin Acids will have no effect on pH, water hardness or alkalinity. It is compatible with all fertilizer programs. Always adjust your basin water's pH separately. If you use ion exchange resins or carbon filtration, important trace minerals will be removed.
Vitamins & Amino Acids contains no heavy metals, phosphates, silicates, or nitrates.
- Vitamins & Amino Acids may be used indoors/outdoors with all hydroponic, NFT, drip, aeroponic, irrigation and continuous liquid feeding systems.
- Media Uses: Vitamins & Amino Acids may be used with all soil and soilless media, including Coco Coir, and is compatible with all nutrient programs.
- Always check for pH and CF levels.
Directions & Dosage Rates
- Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store in a direct sunlight.
- Add 1-2 oz. (30-60mL) of Vitamins & Amino Acids per 10 gal. (38L) of water once or twice weekly depending on the type/quantity of plants.
- Do not use more than 50 concentrated gallons of this product per half acre per year on your soil.
- Bacterial Cultures & Fungi ......... 0.65%
- Vitamins & Amino Acids ........ 3.0%
- Deionized Water ......... 96.35%
Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients
- Vitamins: Inositol (B), Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Pyridoxine HCI (B6), Cobalamin (B12), Ascorbic Acid Sodium Salt (C-L), Niacin (B3).
- Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Citrulline, Cystine, Dihydroxy-Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Norleucine, Norvaline, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine with Sodium Azide and a pH buffer in Deionized/UV Sterilized Water.
Mycorrhizae Content (propagules per mL)
- Glomus Aggregatum ............... 0.9296
- Glomus Etunicatum ............... 0.9296
- Glomus Intraradices ............. 0.9296
- Glomus Mosseae .................. 0.9296
- Tech Specs