Enhances Plant Functions At The Foliar Level & The Root Zone In Both Soil & Soilless Substrates Using Industry Leading Photosynthetic Bacteria
Photosynthesis Plus by MICROBE Life Hydroponics is a breakthrough in biology and biophysics once thought impossible to achieve. By driving and accelerating the processes that contribute to overall plant vigor, Photosynthesis Plus will accelerate your time to market while improving your plant growth, vigor and yield.
Photosynthesis Plus is a novel culture consortium that contains stable microorganisms capable of improving plant conversion of carbon dioxide to available carbon to fuel plant requirements, and drives plant biology at both the foliar level and the root zone.
Photosynthesis Plus rapidly establishes essential plant-supporting biology, even in a media void of organisms. Combined with its ability to improve the plants’ own photosynthetic machinery and inhabit the root zone, Photosynthesis Plus will help to accelerate and optimize plant functions.
Use In Addition to All Nutrient & Fertilizer Programs
- May be used indoors/outdoors with all hydroponic, NFT, drop, aeroponic, irrigation and continuous liquid feeding systems.
- Media Uses: Photosynthesis Plus-O may be used with all soil and soilless media, including Coco Coir and is compatible with all nutrient programs.
- Always check for pH and CF Levels
Directions & Dosage Rates:
- Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Hydroponic Uses: For initial dose, add 2oz. (60 mL) for ever 5 gallons (19 L) of water. Thereafter, add 1 oz. (30 mL) weekly for every 5 gallons (19 L)
- Soil Uses: Introduce 1-2 oz. (30-60 mL) per 5 gallons (19 L) of water to your regular watering schedule.
This product is for sale in Oklahoma ONLY.
If you're in California, you can find the California label here!
If you're in Oregon, you can find the Oregon label here!
If you're anywhere else in the US check out Photosynthesis Plus plain label here!
- Tech Specs