Metro drying solutions provide maximum density, airflow, and eliminates abrasion
The Metro RE3S Tray Drying Racks in type 304 stainless steel offers superior air flow, mobility, affordability, and corrosion resistance. Easily cleanable, this high density solution stands up to all environments within modern medicinal and recreational grow facilities. 3" wire spacing allowing the density for processing large amounts of product while providing ample airflow for a consistent uniform dry time. Accommodates up to 20 standard 18"x26" trays.
Accommodates all styles of drying. Hang or tray dry... it’s your call
Rust-free processing at every level. Stainless steel wire slides withstand all corrosive cleaning agents. Easy-to-clean rust proof casters keep rolling. Safe for use in all cleaning machines and resistant to all harsh cleaning agents.
Available in 1.5" spacing, 3" spacing, and stainless steel finish
- Metro End-Load Wire Sheet Pan Rack, 1.5" Slide Spacing
- Metro End-Load Wire Sheet Pan Rack, 3" Slide Spacing
Why choose Metro for drying requirements?
In a temperature controlled room plants are either hung by their stems or trimmed and placed to dry on trays. Humidity, temperature, and cleanliness are essential to creating a quality product. Here is where there can be a high risk of contamination due to improper cleaning of handling materials, and high levels of moisture.
Metro's drying solutions have been designed in partnership with some of the largest growers in the world. Our solution creates maximum airflow for hung plants and allows for maximum efficient density.
- Mobile Drying racks allow easy access and transport of product to final processing areas
- Corrosion resistant solutions protect from oxidization of racking and other surfaces
- Convertible solutions allow for tray drying or hang drying processes and help meet internal process.
How you dry and cure your plants can significantly impact various characteristics of the final product, such as potency, preservation period length, and smoke flavor and quality. There are a variety of drying methods and products that can be adapted to your specific needs, such as racks for either tray or hang drying. The drying products you choose and how you control your drying room's temperature and humidity should be closely monitored and adapted to find the perfect combination. Aside from the quality of your plants, this will ensure your buds are safe and free from contamination.
Use with WavDri Drying Trays
Metros WavDri Tray is a flower drying tray designed to maximize efficiency with better airflow and a thorough rotation process.
The undulated surface of a WavDri tray helps increase airflow, reduce surface contact with products, and improved efficiency.
Inclusion of Microban antimicrobial in the WavDri tray helps mitigate the proliferation of bacteria and mold.
- WavDri's Patent-Pending Clamshell rotation: Rotate your product with out having to touch it!
- Undulated Surface: Increase airflow while reducing surface contact with product.
- Microban antimicrobial technology: Helps mitigate the proliferation of bacteria and mold.
- Light Weight: Each tray weighs just two pounds.
- Easy To Clean: Machine washable in temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Manufactured from FDA approved food safe polypropylene.
View the Metro WavDri Trays here
WavDri Tray uses the Clamshell Rotation Process
Quickly and consistently rotate & document the rotation process vs. manual rotation. Metro’s patent pending clamshell rotation process for efficiency allows for the protection of delicate product, as well as, complete rotation for superior drying.
WavDri Indicator Plaques are available separately to assist in the visual rotation process.
Quickly identify if the trays have been rotated using indicators which visually alternate from red to white when using the clamshell rotation feature for a consistent document rotation process.
Specifications for the RE3S Drying Rack
- Dimensiosn: 21.75" x 27" (W x D)
- Height: 69" with Casters
- Weight Load Capacity per level: 30 lbs. (13.6kg)
- Weight Load Capacity per rack: 200 lbs. (91kg)
- Packaged Weight: 70 lbs.
- Material: Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Color: Silver
- Wheel Size: 5"
- Wheel Material: Polyurethane
- Tech Specs
Brand Metro SKU RE3S Weight (lb.) 70 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 27 Width (in.) 21.75 Height (in.) 69 Warranty 1 Year Lead Time This product ships in 5-7 Business Days UPC 0-41105-88402-7 Exact Dimensions 21.75" x 27" x 69" Total Shelf Capacity 200 Number of Shelves 20 Finish Stainless Steel Anti-Microbial No NSF Listed No Material Type Stainless Steel Product Type Wire Shelf