Economic solution for drying, transport, and storage
Whether you are a commercial grower or home hobby grower, we've got the perfect product for you. With the Metro end load pan rack, you can have a sturdy place to store and dry all your freshly harvested flowers. This pan rack can hold up to 38 pans, making it great for high-volume establishments. This durable bun pan rack is sure to withstand long-term use in your establishment.
- Holds up to 38 full size sheet pans
- 1 1/2" slide spacing
- Super Erecta Brite protective coating
- Easy to clean
- Includes (4) 5" stem/swivel casters
- Perfect for storing and transporting baked goods
Available in 1.5" spacing, 3" spacing, and stainless steel finish
- Metro End-Load Wire Sheet Pan Rack, 3" Slide Spacing
- Metro Stainless Steel End-Load Wire Tray Rack, 3″ Slide Spacing
Metro’s end load drying racks offer an economical solution for sturdy, dependable storage and transport of bun pans.
Two Styles Available
End-load models allow for optimum floor space utilization, while side-load models offer a larger tray landing area. Both styles can be loaded on one side and unloaded from the other for maximum efficiency and convenience.
Choice of Slide Spacing
Each style is available with a choice of slide spacings — 1 1/2" (38mm), which has a 38 pan capacity, and 3" (76mm), which has a 20 pan capacity.
Why choose Metro for drying requirements?
In a temperature controlled room plants are either hung by their stems or trimmed and placed to dry on trays. Humidity, temperature, and cleanliness are essential to creating a quality product. Here is where there can be a high risk of contamination due to improper cleaning of handling materials, and high levels of moisture.
Metro's drying solutions have been designed in partnership with some of the largest growers in the world. Our solution creates maximum airflow for hung plants and allows for maximum efficient density.
- Mobile Drying racks allow easy access and transport of product to final processing areas
- Corrosion resistant solutions protect from oxidization of racking and other surfaces
- Convertible solutions allow for tray drying or hang drying processes and help meet internal process.
How you dry and cure your plants can significantly impact various characteristics of the final product, such as potency, preservation period length, and smoke flavor and quality. There are a variety of drying methods and products that can be adapted to your specific needs, such as racks for either tray or hang drying. The drying products you choose and how you control your drying room's temperature and humidity should be closely monitored and adapted to find the perfect combination. Aside from the quality of your plants, this will ensure your buds are safe and free from contamination.
Specifications for the RE3S Drying Rack
- Dimensions: 21.75" x 27" (W x D)
- Height: 69" with Casters
- Weight Load Capacity per level: 30 lbs. (13.6kg)
- Weight Load Capacity per rack: 200 lbs. (91kg)
- Packaged Weight: 70 lbs.
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Brite
- Color: Silver
- Wheel Size: 5"
- Wheel Material: Polyurethane
- Tech Specs
Brand Metro SKU RE1 Weight (lb.) 61 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 27 Width (in.) 21.75 Height (in.) 69 Warranty 1 Year Lead Time This product ships in 10-15 Business Days UPC 41105684498 Set-Up Dimensions 21.75" x 27" x 69" Total Shelf Capacity 200 Anti-Microbial No NSF Listed No Material Type Steel