- Water Filter Systems
Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Gallons Per Day
ARCS from Hydro Logic
ARCS stands for Automated Reclaimed Condensate System
This unique system is designed by Hydrologic Purification Systems to completely purify condensate water that is normally discharged from HVAC systems as waste. Reusing this water brings a facility closer to zero discharge by minimizing wastewater. Condensate water is a byproduct of air conditioning, dehumidifiers, cooling towers, etc.
This water is relatively clean but has several issues that the Mini ARCS is designed to treat:
- Dust, sediment, particulates and suspended solids
- Residual oil from HVAC component’s manufacturing process
- Heavy Metals – zinc, copper, lead, etc
- Low pH
- Bacteria and pathogens
- Sediment Cartridge
- Heavy Metal Reduction Cartridge
- Neutralizing/Remineralizing Cartridge
- UV Sterilization
- 10 ft. white 1/4” tubing
- 10 ft. blue 1/4” tubing
- 1.5 ft. black tubing (filter array to UV chamber)
- Filter wrench
- Loose inlet/outlet fittings
Reclaiming Condensate Water
The next step towards zero waste: Condensate Reclamation! Don’t let money and resources flow down the drain, reclaim and purify up to 2880 gallons a day of HVAC runoff with the ARCS. Nothing but ultra-pure, pathogen free water goes back into your irrigation system.
One of the cleanest sources of wastewater from a facility and easiest to reclaim is the HVAC condensate runoff. However, is still important to treat due to the problematic contaminants associated with this water source. The ARCS treats the condensate runoff without producing any wastewater.
Condensate water is low in pH, contains harmful heavy metals and can harbor pathogens and bacteria. Condensate water should never be used for any purpose without proper treatment. The HydroLogic Automated Reclaimed Condensate System (ARCS) works with any application that creates condensate water such as air conditioners and dehumidifiers, and successfully reclaims and purifies the condensate water that would normally go down the drain. The product water from the ARCS is perfectly pH balanced, ultra-low PPM and completely free of contaminants, pathogens, and bacteria.
Hydro Logic provides specialized water conservation solutions for many different applications. Whether you need to cut water usage, pass wastewater discharge regulations, or are concerned about the environmental impact of your project, we can work with you to save water, money, and resources to conserve one of the planet’s most valuable resources.
ARCS 4-Stage System
- Stage 1: Sediment Cartridge - replace every 5,000 gallons. This is an average. If you notice the condensate water is unusually dirty you may need to replace this more often. We suggest replacing it a minimum of every 6 months, as good practice.
- Stage 2: Heavy Metal Reduction Cartridge – replace every 10,000 gallons
- Stage 3: pH Neutralizing / Remineralizing Cartridge - replace every 10,000 gallons
- Stage 4: The UV Sterilizer is always on. Bulb lasts 1 year. Ballast indicates when to change. Follow the instruction manual for the UV system.
- Reclaims and Purifies HVAC Runoff
- Zero Waste Water
- Perfectly Balances pH
- Ultra-Pure and Contaminant Free
- Zero Pathogens and Bacteria
- Product Water Flow Rate: 2 GPM / 120 GPH / 2,880 GPD
- Replace housings every 3 years
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 33" x 27" x 13"
- Weight: 76 lbs
Replacement Filters & Housing
- Water Filter Systems
- Tech Specs
Brand Hydro Logic SKU HL11670 Weight (lb.) 70 Height (in.) 28 Width (in.) 13 Length (in.) 32 Lead Time This product ships in 2 Weeks UPC 812111013462 Prop 65 No Gallons Per Day 2,880 GPD Inlet Tubing Size 1/2" Product Tubing Size 3/8" Gallons Per Hour 120