HM Digital introduces its new AquaPro series!
A line of handheld TDS/EC meters with a sleek design that's perfect for today's modern kitchen. The AquaPro digital water testers are the next generation for today's tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer.
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap and batteries
- Magnetic body (patent pending)
- TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 C; 32-176 F
- Resolution: 1 ppm; Temp. resolution is 0.1 C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)
- Tech Specs
Brand HM Digital SKU HMDAP1 Weight (lb.) 0.2 Height (in.) 0.5 Prop 65 No Lead Time This product ships in 2 Business Days Length (in.) 5.9 Width (in.) 1.1 Warranty 1 Year UPC 891144000120 UL Listed No