The HI98100 Checker Plus is the next generation of the original Hanna Checker pH tester. The Checker is the most popular pH meter in the world with over 1 million meters used since its introduction in 1991. From entry-level growers to professional horticulturalists, the Checker has been helping people with their pH measurement as a meter that is simple to use and operate.
The HI98100 Checker Plus pH tester has been designed with many advanced features while maintaining the look and feel of the original Checker. The Checker Plus now offers automatic calibration to one or two points, automatic buffer recognition, calibrated buffer tags, stability indicator, low battery indicator, and selectable automatic shut off.
- One button operation - One button for set up and calibration
- Economical - The Checker Plus is a full-featured pH tester at a price that anyone that needs to measure pH can afford.
- Large LCD - Enhanced LCD that displays reading, stability indicator, low battery indicator and calibration tags.
- Replaceable pH Electrode - The HI1271 supplied gel filled pH electrode is 103 mm long and tapers to an 8 mm diameter at the sensing end. This narrow electrode easily fits into test tubes, vials, and other containers with small opening.
- Automatic Calibration - The Checker Plus is calibrated automatically to one or two points. The calibration buffers are automatically recognized and after calibration the buffer values used are shown on the display as a tag.
- Stability Indicator - An hourglass indicator is displayed on the LCD until a stable reading is obtained. Once a reading stabilized the indicator disappears and a reading can be recorded.
- Automatic Shut-Off - The meter can be set to automatically turn off after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to conserve battery life in the event that the meter is left on. The auto off feature can be disabled.
- Long Battery Life - The Checker Plus has an exceptional long battery life of approximately 1000 hours. When the battery power is running low a low battery indicator is displayed.
- Plastic Carrying Case - The HI98100 Checker Plus is supplied complete with meter, probe, calibration solutions and cleaning solutions packaged in a durable plastic carrying case.
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.01 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- Calibration automatic, one or two points with three standard buffers available (pH 4.01, 7.01 and 10.01)
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V CR2032 (1) / approximately 1000 hours of continuous use
- Electrode/Probe HI1271 pH electrode with screw type connector (included)
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 50 x 174 x 21 mm (2 x 6.8 x 0.9")
- Weight: 50 g (1.8 oz.)
- Ordering Information: HI98100 is supplied with HI1271 pH electrode, HI700004 pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet (2), HI700007 pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet (2), HI7000601 electrode cleaning solution sachet (2), instruction manual, instrument quality certificate and plastic carrying case.
- Tech Specs
Brand Hanna Instruments SKU HI98100 Weight (lb.) 0.25 Height (in.) 0.9 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Length (in.) 2 Width (in.) 6.8 UL Listed No Voltage 1.5V
Hanna Instruments Checker Plus pH Tester Reviews
- Delivered on time ,well packed and it works great.
You get most everything you need. Pick up some storage solution and your all set to start testing . The great thing is there are repair parts available if needed . I like that option . I use it to test run off as well as water . This helps me keep the girls happy