Hanna Instruments Product Documents
The pH Checker series supplies users with fast and accurate readings from 0 to 14 pH with a resolution of 0.01 pH. This compact tester features an easy to read LCD and simple to perform two point calibration.
The pH electrode of the Checker can be easily replaced. You only need to unscrew the electrode from the meter body and screw on a new one.
The Checker is fast, accurate, lightweight and with 3000 hours of battery life, you don't have to worry about frequent battery replacement.
- High accuracy with 0.01 pH resolution
- Two point fast and accurate calibration
- Usable with virtually any electrode that shares the same connector
- 3000 hours of battery life
- HI 1270 small diameter probe fitseasily into a test tube
HI 98103 (Checker) is supplied with HI 1270 pH electrode, batteries and instructions
- Tech Specs
Brand Hanna Instruments SKU HI98103 Weight (lb.) 0.28 Height (in.) 1.5 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Length (in.) 8.4 Width (in.) 2.7 Warranty 1 Year UPC 666420100852
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Different meter
- The picture of the Hanna pH Checker on your website is not the one I received. I believe it is a picture of their previous model. Also, it would not hold a calibration of 7.1 pH ; the "reading" varied. The meter received would only read to 0.1 whereas the meter in the picture would read 0.01(like my old meter which I use to make wine and need the 0.01 level).
But I think you for accepting the return of the new meter.
Your service policy was great and I would recommend your company to others.