Growlink Smart Water Wireless Module
- Ultra-rugged and durable construction
- Configure via Growlink App
- Plug and play with third party water sensors
- BNC Connectors for pH, EC & DO
- Flow Meter Connector
- Talk Level Connector
- Temp Connector
- Works with Growlink One Controller to enable real-time data viewing anywhere with an internet connection
- User sensor data to control nutrient dosing
- Simple setup
- Over the Air Programming (OTA).
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE, FCC, IC, ANATEL, RCM, PTCRB, AT&T.
- Solar powered with external panel.
- See signal strength and connection quality in real time: test connectivity at your site BEFORE installation
- Transmitted data is backed up in memory to give you extra data protection
- Tech Specs
Brand Growlink SKU SW-1 Weight (lb.) 7 Height (in.) 10 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Length (in.) 10 Width (in.) 10 Warranty 1 Year UPC 638827999582 UL Listed No
Growlink Smart Water Wireless Module Videos
Growlink Smart Water Wireless Module Reviews
- Helpful tool, but expensive and not precise.
Just finishing my first cycle with the Hydrolink nutrient and environmental controllers. When it arrived there was a broken EC probe, but was quickly replaced without issue. The environmental controllers are not as accurate as my others. Temperatures say higher and humidity say lower than my other gauges. Nutrient controllers are also off a few points compared to my other probes. Calibration was a challenge and required technical support beyond what the software was capable of. For the cost of both controllers I would have expected better accuracy. Having said that, having access from anywhere has saved me several times from disaster with power loss or trending ph values.
- Super easy to use and scalable
I was recommended this by my buddy that runs them in his garden. I was really leaning towards the bluelab because they are a big name in the industry, but these are very cool because they are very easy to add on to, plus the simplicity of using your phone to monitor and change setting etc.
So far my pH and PPM have been right where I set them. all has been incredible so far so im very happy with my purchase!