Gavita Product Documents
The Gavita Pro Classic 1000 DE Complete Fixture is part of the Gavita Pro-line series, offering you the latest technology in a series of rugged, professional state of the art fixtures, reflectors and electronic ballasts. The Gavita Pro 1000 DE electronic ballast drives a professional high voltage electronic horticultural lamp.
The Gavita Pro 1000w Complete Fixture come with the Gavita Pro 1000w Ballast, Philips GreenPower 1000W 400V EL (electronic) Double Ended lamp, and the HortiStar HR96 reflector.
The Gavita Pro 1000 is the first electronic ballast that powers the professional Philips GreenPower 1000W 400V EL Double Ended bulb. Being completely closed and solid state (no fans) with extremely low heat dissipation the remote ballast can be mounted close to your lamps, enabling easy installation. Having your ballast close to your lamp reduces the amount of EMI (RF interference). Both ballasts are adjustable to 600/660/750/825/1000/1150 Watt. This enables the remote ballast to drive a wide range of EL lamps and boost them 10 or 15 %, generating the highest output in the market.
Double ended bulbs have their connections at each side of the bulb (hence double ended), removing the need for a frame support wire inside of the bulb. The absence of a frame wire eliminates any shadows in the beam. This bulb has the highest PAR light output, improved spectrum & the best light maintenance and is the only bulb specifically developed for ultra high frequency electronic ballasts.
Comes with 8 ft power cord. Operates at 240, 277, or 400 volts. Eye bolts and nuts included for hanging.
Features and Benefits
- As a primary light source, the Gavita Pro Classic Double Ended Fixture covers up to a 6' x 6' area. It is recommended to position the fixture 40" - 60" away from the plant canopy.
- Specifically designed for use with Philips 1000W 400V EL lamps
- System design and concept by Gavita
- Available in a wide range of supply voltages
- Sealed housing with Gore-Tex ventilation plug
- Microprocessor driven, LED-status indicator
- Very low heat dissipation and optimal cooling
- Driver efficiency at full power: 95-96%
- 3 Year Warranty
- UL Listed
- Operates at 240, 277, or 400 Volts
- Tech Specs