Simplify your nutrients by directly installing Dosatron Doser into the water supply line
Installed directly in the water supply line, the Dosatron operates by using water pressure as the power source. The water activates the Dosatron, which takes up the required percentage of concentrate. Inside the Dosatron, the concentrate is mixed with the water. The water pressure forces the solution downstream. Operating pressure range is 2.2 to 116 PSI and water flow range is 2.2 to 40 GPM. Injection capabilities of 1:100 to 1:20. Includes mounting bracket, suction hose, bypass, union, weighted strainer, and quick start guide.
The Dosatron D8RE3000VFBPIIK doser is part of Hi-Flo Dosatron’s hydroponic line — the Nutrient Delivery System (NDS).
The D8RE3000VFBPIIK includes an easy-to-use bypass and a union for simple installation with the NDS. It has a flow range of 2.2 to 40 GPM, a ratio range of 1:3000 to 1:800, (1.25 to 4.85 mL/gal and 0.25 to 0.9 tsp/gal) and a max pressure of 116 PSI.
It is water-powered, so no electricity is needed. Compared to other dosing products on the market, it is easy to maintain and keep in service — saving you time and money. It’s easy to adjust your setting, just turn the dial and set the necessary dosage rate.
Dosatron Chemical Injectors Are Water-Powered So No Electricity Is Needed.
Dosatron water-powered, non-electric chemical injectors are the easiest, most reliable way to accurately inject chemicals into water lines. Dosatron injectors work using volumetric proportioning, ensuring that the chemical mixture remains the same regardless of variations in pressure and flow.
When water enters the injector, it triggers the hydraulic motor, which begins moving up and down inside the body of the injector. On the up stroke, the Dosatron draws fluid up from the concentrate tank in an action similar to a hypodermic syringe. On the down stroke, the concentrate is displaced into the mixing chamber, where it is mixed with the water flowing through the unit. Then the water-and-chemical mixture is discharged into the water lines.
- Water Flow
- Water enters the Dosatron body
- Concentrate is pulled up into the Dosatron
- Concentrate mixes with the incoming water
- Blended solution is discharged into the water line
Dosatron Model Name Definitions.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas® or VF = Viton)
- K: Kalrez
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. – Dosatron International, Inc.)
Specifications for Dosatron D8RE3000VFBPIIK
- Connection Size: 1.5" NPT
- Unit Weight: 12 lbs.
- Dimensions: 26 3/8" x 8 1/2"
- Flow: 2.2 to 40 GPM (8.32 to 151 LPM)
- Pressure: 2.2 to 116 PSI
- Ratio Range: 1:3000 to 1:800
- Percentage Range: 0.03 to 0.125%
- Ounces Per Gallon Range: 0.043 to 0.160
- Included Accessories: Mounting bracket, suction hose, bypass, union, weighted strainer, and quick start guide.
- Tech Specs
Brand Dosatron SKU DS40GPMKS1.25TO4.85 Weight (lb.) 16 Height (in.) 8 Prop 65 No Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 3-4 Weeks Length (in.) 10 Width (in.) 27 UL Listed No
Dosatron Water Powered Doser with Kalrez Seals, 40 GPM 1:3000 to 1:800 - 1.5" (D8RE3000VFBPIIK) Videos