Safer Brand Product Documents
Multi-purpose formulation for the control of mites, insects, and fungus. Can be used on roses, flowers, vegetables, trees, fruits, shrubs & houseplants!
Safer 3-in-1 Garden Spray 1 gallon concentrate makes 16 gallons of OMRI Listed Insect Killer and Fungicide to eliminate soft bodied insects and most common plant diseases on contact. One bottle (when mixed) covers up to 13,600 sq. ft., making it ideal for professional growers or hydroponic gardeners who treat a large area. (Coverage WILL VARY depending on intended application).
Unlike synthetic chemicals, Safer Brand 3-in-1 Garden Spray breaks down into its natural state within 7-10 days, leaving no residual impact on the environment.
What it controls?
Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, Leaf Spot and Rust
What it kills?
Aphids, beetles (leaf feeding), caterpillars (leaf feeding), crickets, earwigs, lace bugs, leafhoppers, mealybug control, mites, plant bugs, scale crawlers, thrips, and whiteflies.
Where to use it?
You can use Safer Brand 3-in-1 garden spray 32 oz. RTU on roses, flowers, shade trees, foliage plants, ornamentals, beans, peas, broccoli, cabbage, collards, kale, peppers, strawberries, apples, pears, citrus, potatoes, cucumbers, squash, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, loganberries, currants, melons and tomatoes!
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, squash bugs, psyllids, blossom thrips and more!
- Treats and kills common plant diseases such as powdery mildew, blight, leaf spot, rust, and black spot
- Does not kill beneficial insects
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed and Compliant for use in organic gardening
- Contains a powerful mix of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap) and sulfur fungicide
- Makes up to 16 gallons of solution from one 128 oz bottle. A quart makes 4 gallons.
- Covers up to 13,600 sq. ft. - Coverage will vary depending on application
- Shelf Life: 1+ years for concentrate
Note: Do NOT store mixed solution. Only mix amount that will be used fully at each application or dispose of mixed solution that is remaining. Mixed solution will not be stable over time in storage.
- Product Q&A
Safer Brand 3 in 1 Garden Spray Concentrate Questions & Answers
My plant leaves look chewed! Do you know what type of insect might do that?
Insects that have the ability to chew plants must have special cutters in their mouths for this purpose. Such insects may include caterpillars, beetles, and grasshoppers for example.
Can aphids or other insect pests spread viruses from one plant to another?
Yes, many insect pests can transmit a virus from one plant to another. Pumpkins, potatoes, lettuce, melons, cucumbers, beans and beets are just some of the vegetable plants that can be affected.
How do I know if my plant is being attacked by an insect or a disease?
- Tech Specs