EnviroKlenz Product DocumentsEnviroKlenz Is a Revolutionary, Non-Invasive, Odor Elimination Process That Can Rapidly Restore An Odor-Compromised Property
When a property has an actute odor issue caused by fire, water, trauma, or other nuisance odors or chemicals, Enviroklenz can be immediately deployed to being restoring the enviroment.
The EnviroKlenz core chemistry irreversibly caprtures and neutralizes a broad range of indoror air pollutants. EnviroKlenz works by 'destructive adsorption.'
As EnviroKlenz comes in contact with chemical pollutants in circulating air or on surfaces of material, the product's chemistry;
- Irreversibly attaches to and reacts with the pollutants
- Destroys/neutralizes the pollutants
The irreversible result is a benign environmentally safe byproduct and elimination of the unpleasant and potentially dangerous poullutant(s.)
- The capture and breakdown of a variety of chemistries, including:
- Environmental pollution
- Terpenes and terpenoids
- Other odors associated with various plants
- Capture of particulate matter .3 microns or larger
- Prevention of pollution intrusion into areas of concern
- Capture of airborne spores and particulates
- Reduction of cross contamination between isolated areas
Engineered Odor Solutions
- 4-speed controls
- Comes with EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge For VOC neutralization & HEPA filter for particulate removal of up to .3 microns
- Height: 19" Width: 15" Depth: 15"
- Net weight: 38 lbs "on wheels"
- Cord length: 5 feet (7.6 M)
- Power: 115V / 60Hz / 1 amp
- CFM Rating: 85, 150, 200 & 250
- Room Size: 1,000 sq. ft.
Stong odors may occur associated with the indoor production of some crops, and in some cases may present a hazard to your health.
The VOCs that are produced from these crops react with oxides of nitrogen, in the presense of sunlight and can create ground-level ozone - a pollutant that is very dangerous to human health and the enviornment. Ozone emmisions from certain plants are a major concern when dealing with air quality around growing indoors.
Currently, the main method of contorlling these odors is carbon-based media, but these filters come with many negatives, such as cost, frequent maintenance, and failure to handle the high concentration of VOCs some plants may produce. That is where EnvioKlenz shines!
Their solution to this ever present issue comes from their dual filtration system including their patented Air Cartridge and a hospital-grade HEPA filter. The EnviroKlenz is simple to use, easy to maintain, requires fewer replacements, and unlike carbon this system does not release chemical byproducts. EnviroKlenz is also offered as a UVC Light System a to help ensure your health and enviromental safety!Behind EnviroKlenz Core Chemistry
First Stage Filtration (EnvirioKlenz Air Cartridge):
The filter utilizes the EnviroKlenz patented earth mineral technology which works through a process of destructvie adsorption of the chemical ordors and VOCs. As the polluted air comes into contact with the technology, it adsorbs, neutralizes, and breaks down the chemistry of the chemical compound.
Second Stage (Hospital-grade HEPA Filter)
Ultra-fine fiber media that captures microscopic particles to remove at least 99.97 of particles 0.3 micron in diameter from the air passing through the filter. These particles include pollen, pet dander, dust mites, smoke, and even potentially dangerous viruses & bacteria.
Inside The EnviroKlenz System:
- Air Intake - Air is brought in through the top vented sides with 4 different speed setting to choose from, ranging form 85-250 CFM.
- Enviroklenz Air Cartridge - The Enviroklenz Air Cartridge uses patendted natrual technology to absorb and neutralize VOC's and other chemicals, without the use of masking agents or harmful chemicals. In most of situations, this cartridge will need replacement after 6 months of use.
- HEPA Filter - The HEPA filter captures particulates larger than .3 microns at a 99.99% efficiency rate. In most situations, the HEPA filter will need repalcement after 2 years of use.
- Clean Air Outtake - Filtered, clean air is directed out into the environment from the bottom vent. On average, the air will be exchanged 3-5 times per hour on the highest setting depending on the size of the room.
EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System Videos
- Tech Specs