Procoir ExclusiveDamp Environment Design Offers Increased Aeration Along With The Lowest Salt-Index (EC) For Assured And Reliable Results.
Earth Juice Procoir Pure Coco-Coir
Popular worldwide as a planting medium and alternative to peat moss, this superior quality coir (first offered by Hydro-Organics in 1996) still remains a favorite of hobbyist and commercial growers.
Available in a 22oz compressed briquette and 11lb compressed bale. The very popular 11lb bale, at breakout and hydration, makes 2.5-3.0 cf of planting medium and offers a convenient built-in handle for easy transport.
For indoor/outdoor plants, hand-feeding and hydroponics.
- Tech Specs
Brand Earth Juice SKU HOF28001 Weight (lb.) 11.2 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 12 Width (in.) 12.2 Height (in.) 6.9 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 2 weeks UPC 727644280017 Grow Media Coco OMRI Certified No
- Product Q&A
Earth Juice Procoir, 11lb Compressed Bale Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers Direct From Hydro-Organics, The Manufacturer Of Earth Juice!
- WHAT EARTH JUICE NUTRIENT LINES DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR HYDROPONICS? Sugar Peak, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom, Sweet & Heavy, and Elements are all excellent choices. They are also superb choices for hand-feeding applications.
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF EARTH JUICE PRODUCTS? Earth Juice liquids, granulars and solubles have an indefinite shelf life. Products containing Mycorrhizae and/or Microbes are generally packaged for use within 3-5 years. Earth Juice Sugar Peak, Sweet & Heavy, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom may develop sugar crystal deposits that will not alter the effectiveness of the products.
- DO I NEED TO AERATE MY HYDROPONIC RESERVOIR WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? For best results, we recommend to continuously aerate reservoir solutions with a high quality air pump. It is especially recommended when using Earth Juice Sugar Peak, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom and Sweet & Heavy.
- IS IT NECESSARY TO CHANGE MY RESERVOIR WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? We recommend keeping systems fresh by draining, flushing lines (if necessary) and adding fresh solution every 14-28 days.
- DO I NEED TO USE REVERSE OSMOSIS WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? We recommend to use good TAP water whenever possible. Rule of Thumb: If the tap water is considered potable and it’s being applied to the outdoor landscape & houseplants without any adverse affects on plants and/or turf, it's probably fairly reasonable to say it's ok for mixing with Earth Juice.
- THERE IS A CONTRADICTION IN RECOMMENDED USE RATES BETWEEN THE CHARTS AND THE INSTRUCTIONS LISTED ON THE BOTTLE. WHICH IS MORE CORRECT? Most of the Earth Juice products are very forgiving and allowed for wide variations in rates and frequencies of use. The charts are only general guidelines and will vary due to fertilizer combinations.
- MY NEW, UNOPENED BOTTLE OF EARTH JUICE DOES NOT SHAKE. IS IT SOLID? It is not solid and it will shake & pour. The material after the initial filling can temporarily adhere to the bottom of the bottle giving the product a feel of being solid. By following these steps the product will become easy pour liquid: Make sure the cap is properly & tightly secure, turn the bottle upside down and shake for 5-10 seconds. If the material does not appear to be letting loose, carefully strike the bottom of the bottle with the heel of your hand or give it a couple of light taps with a rubber pallet and shake. Once it has been thoroughly mixed (shook), it will continue to remain in a more fluid state.
- Shake All Earth Juice Products Vigorously Before Each Use.