Simplify your nutrients by directly installing Dosatron Doser into the water supply line
The D14MZ3000VFBPHY is perfect for the indoor grower. It comes with a custom scale that reads in milliliters and teaspoons per gallon and is water-powered so no electricity is needed! Unit also available with metric system scale
This water powered doser is directly installed into the water supply line. Dosatron Doser operates by using water pressure as the power source (no electricity needed). The water activates the Dosatron, which takes up the required percentage of concentrate. Inside the Dosatron, the concentrate is mixed with the water. The water pressure forces the solution downstream. Operating pressure range is 4.3 -85 PSI and water flow range is 0.05 - 14 GPM. Injection capabilities of 1:3000 to 1:333 ( 0.03 to 0.3%) [0.0425 to 0.384 ounces per gallon]. Unit has 3/4 in NPT connections. Includes mounting bracket, suction hose, bypass, union, weighted strainer, and quick start guide. Mini-maintenance seal kit for Dosatron Dosers - should be replaced on an annual basis.
The D14MZ3000VFBPHY comes with a custom scale that reads in milliliters and teaspoons per gallon. Its injection range is 1.25 to 11 mL/gal or 0.25 to 2.2 tsp/gal with a max pressure of 85 PSI. It’s easy to adjust your setting, just turn the dial and set the necessary dosage rate.
The 1-10% injection range is 37.5 to 375 mL/gal or 7.5 to 75 tsp/gal with a max pressure of 85 PSI. It’s easy to adjust your setting, just turn the dial and set the necessary dosage rate.
It is piston technology, mixing the water flowing through the doser with the concentrate for a blended solution.
Dosatron Chemical Injectors Are Water-Powered So No Electricity Is Needed.
Dosatron water-powered, non-electric chemical injectors are the easiest, most reliable way to accurately inject chemicals into water lines. Dosatron injectors work using volumetric proportioning, ensuring that the chemical mixture remains the same regardless of variations in pressure and flow.
When water enters the injector, it triggers the hydraulic motor, which begins moving up and down inside the body of the injector. On the up stroke, the Dosatron draws fluid up from the concentrate tank in an action similar to a hypodermic syringe. On the down stroke, the concentrate is displaced into the mixing chamber, where it is mixed with the water flowing through the unit. Then the water-and-chemical mixture is discharged into the water lines.
- Water Flow
- Water enters the Dosatron body
- Concentrate is pulled up into the Dosatron
- Concentrate mixes with the incoming water
- Blended solution is discharged into the water line
Dosatron Model Name Definitions.
- V: Identifies the type of hose (stands for Viscous)
- BP: Units with bypass options
- P: Identifies the type of housing (stands for PVDF or Kynar)
- IE: Units with side injection option
- WL: Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61 Standards
- D: Car wash units
- HY: Hydroponic / Nutrient Delivery System units
- AF/VF: Identifies the type of seals (AF = Aflas® or VF = Viton)
- K: Kalrez
- II: Identifies the region (North/Central Am. – Dosatron International, Inc.)
Specifications for Dosatron D14MZ3000VFBPHY
- Connection Size: 3/4" NPT
- Unit Weight: 6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 21" x 6 5/16"
- Flow: 0.05 to 14 GPM (0.19 to 50 LPM)
- Pressure: 4.3 to 85 PSI
- Ratio Range: 1:3000 to 1:333
- Percentage Range: 0.03 to 0.3%
- Ounces Per Gallon Range: 0.0425 to 0.384
- Included Accessories: Mounting bracket, suction hose, bypass, union, weighted strainer, and quick start guide.
- Tech Specs
Brand Dosatron SKU HGC709004 Weight (lb.) 4.85 Height (in.) 21.6 Prop 65 No Lead Time This product ships in 3-5 Business Days Length (in.) 5.7 Width (in.) 6.6 Warranty 1 Year UPC 850019843026 UL Listed No
Dosatron Water Powered Doser, 14 GPM 1:3000 to 1:333 - 3/4" (D14MZ3000VFBPHY) Videos