- Coverage Area
Veg: 3' x 3'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
The Best Just Got Better! California LightWorks is Proud to Introduce Their Next Generation of LED Grow Lights!
- Key Improvements to the NEW California LightWorks SolarStorm:
- NEW Super High Flux 5W LED Diodes
- MORE LEDs per unit
- NEW High Efficiency Universal Voltage Drivers
- Features of the NEW Super High Flux 5W LEDs:
- Latest high efficiency diodes
- High quality ceramic substrates
- Jewel quality glass primary optics
- Results in 10-15% more light while using the same amount of power
- NEW High Efficiency Drivers:
- Brand NEW proprietary design provides a constant current driver
- Now over 90% efficiency
- Little or no increase in total power
- Power usage by additional LED count is neutralized by higher efficiency
- Universal Voltage: 90-277VAC
- High quality, in-house manufacturing
The Result? 25% more PAR light output with no increase in power usage.
Your Plants & Your Wallet Will Love the NEW SolarStorm!
California LightWorks: High Potency LED Grow Light Technology Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology is the wave of the future. It is rapidly replacing traditional lighting in every application from street lights to warehouse lights to automotive lights. LED based grow lights can significantly outperform HID and fluorescent lights in indoor horticulture. Working with hundreds of growers across the country, California LightWorks designs and manufactures products in the USA that work! The maximum intensity 5W diodes combined with OptiGrow technology target the parts of the light spectrum where absorption by plants is highest, at high levels of intensity. The result is superior quality, higher potency yield and lower power consumption.
- SolarStorm 110W Features:
- 110W Grow Light: 22 x 5W LEDs
- Two different models available with customized spectra for the various stages of the grow cycle:
SolarStorm 110W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Veg Master
SolarStorm 110W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Bloom Booster
- High efficiency built-in power supplies so there is no need for external drivers or ballasts.
- Uniform 90 Degree Primary Lenses
- OptiGrow Spectrum
- Clever chainable design allows up to 20 SolarStorm panels to use a single power outlet and timer.
- SolarStorm 110W Veg Master Features:
- Optimized color spectrum exclusively for the vegetative phase.
- Designed to Deliver Massive Vegetative Growth.
- The spectrum is heavy on blue and deep blue but balanced with red, deep red and warm white to prevent stretching.
NOTE: The SolarStorm 110w is designed to cover up to a 4' x 4' area for veg. To get a good spread, you want to position the light approximately 36" above your canopy.
- 9" x 9" x 4" (LxWxH)
- Recommended Coverage Area: Up to 3' x 3' (veg)
- LED Expected Life Span: 80,000+ Hours
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 40 (C) or 5 to 104 (F)
- Operating Position: Light Facing Down
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand California Lightworks SKU CLW-SF110-VM Weight (lb.) 8 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 9 Width (in.) 9 Height (in.) 4 Warranty Yes Lead Time Ships In 2-4 Days UPC 76625468419 UL Listed No Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Veg Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $3.89 Exact Watts 90 Watts HID Equivalent 190 Watts Coverage Area Veg: 3' x 3' Suggested Hanging Height Veg: 3' LED Diode Type 36 x 3w Diodes Daisy Chain Up to 20 Fixtures Voltage 120/240 Volt Amps .75A @ 120V ; .38A @ 240V Frequency 50/60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included 120 Volt Power Cord Length 6'
California Lightworks SolarStorm 110W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Veg Master Videos►
- Product Q&A
California Lightworks SolarStorm 110W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Veg Master Questions & Answers
- HOW MANY WATTS ARE THE 110 SOLARFLARE GROW LIGHTS? The SolarFlare grow light series feature 22 high quality, high power 5 watt LEDs for a total nominal power of 110 watts (22 x 5). However, in order to maintain the long life of our LED emitters (80,000+ hours) we don’t drive them to their absolute maximum 5W power. The actual power consumption of a SolarFlare unit is typically around 85 Watts which offers 50%+ power savings over a 400W HPS/MH unit.
- DO I NEED A BALLAST WITH SOLARSTORM OR SOLARFLARE? SolarStorm and SolarFlare LED grow lights are equipped with built-in power supplies and require no additional ballasts. The installation takes a couple of minutes; just hang, plug in and you’re done. SolarFlares even provide the additional daisy chaining benefit when using the piggy back cord further simplifying installation by allowing up to 8 SolarFlare units to use the same power outlet and timer.
- DO I NEED TO COOL SOLARSTORM OR SOLARFLARE WITH A FAN OR AIR CONDITIONING? In most setups SolarStorm and SolarFlare LED grow lights should require no additional cooling. In rare occasions, depending on room configuration and number of units running in a confined space, some venting may be needed to keep the grow room temperature within acceptable range.
- WHAT GROW SPACE WILL SOLARFLARE AND SOLARSTORM UNITS COVER RESPECTIVELY? The SolarFlare is designed to cover a 3X3 grow area, similar to a 400 watt HPS light. The SolarStorm covers up to a 5X5 space (4X4 is recommended for flowering) similar to a 1000 watt HPS light.
- HOW MANY WATTS IS THIS EQUAL TO VS OTHER TYPES OF LIGHTS? LEDs produce roughly four times as much plant usable light per watt as compared to traditional grow lights. Many LED suppliers argue that a 200 watt LED is equal to 800 watts of traditional grow light power. However, a more realistic rule-of-thumb ratio of 1:2.
- HOW DO I INSTALL? SolarStorm and SolarFlare LEDs require no special ducting, cooling or electric wiring. The can hang from secure ceiling hooks screwed into a stud. Just plug into a normal 120 volt outlet and start growing.
- WHO IS CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS? We are a US based manufacturing firm focused on research, design, development and manufacturing of advanced, energy efficient greenhouse lighting and automation equipment. The vision of our company is to apply the latest advances in high efficiency lighting and controls technology as well as effective manufacturing techniques to deliver highly differentiated products with clear benefits at competitive prices to the greenhouse and indoor horticulture markets. We are proud to be manufacturing in the United States and make a conscious effort to only work with US based vendors whenever possible.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- i love love LOVE
- thank you so much, American made, this light made my girls have a kick for sure!! i was so impressed i bought a second one, five stars for sure!!
- very happy
- my plants have never been happier great strong, bushy,work great in my 2x4 tent.
- Quality Made in the USA!
- I use this in the spring to start my plants for the yard. I know have over 800 sundry plants, from tomatoes to carnations, growing up nice and healthy with the addition of four hours of light each day from the light.
I bought my first light three years ago and just added this one this year. It covers my entire greenhouse and gets every single plant off to a healthy start.
I live in the Pacific Northwest and our days of sunlight and warm weather are not appearing here until at least the end of May. Without these grow lights, I would be buying every single thing that I put in out in my one acre growing area.
The lights are made in the USA, attach easily to a timer, and they are heavy and sturdy. I could not be happier.