- Coverage Area
Flower: 2' x 2'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
The Best Just Got Better - California LightWorks is Proud to Introduce Their Next Generation of LED Grow Lights
- Key Improvements to the NEW California LightWorks SolarStorm:
- 10-15% more light, and 25% more PAR light with no increase in power usage
- New Super High Flux, high efficiency 5W LED Diodes
- More LEDs per unit
- NEW High Efficiency Universal Voltage Drivers
- High quality ceramic substrates
- Jewel quality glass primary optics
- Brand NEW proprietary driver design provides a constant current with over 90% efficiency
- Universal Voltage: 90-277VAC
- High quality, in-house manufacturing. Made in the U.S.A
California LightWorks: High Potency LED Grow Light Technology Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology is rapidly replacing traditional lighting in every application from street lights to warehouse lights to automotive lights. LED based grow lights can significantly outperform HID and fluorescent lights in indoor horticulture. Working with hundreds of growers across the country, California LightWorks designs and manufactures products in the USA. The maximum intensity 5W diodes combined with OptiGrow technology target the parts of the light spectrum where absorption by plants is highest, at high levels of intensity. The result is superior quality, higher potency yield and lower power consumption.
- SolarStorm 110W BloomBooster Features:
- Optimized color spectrum for the increased yeilds during bloom phase. (VegMaster version is also available for Veg Phase. Learn More here.)
- 110W Grow Light: 22 x 5W LEDs
- High efficiency built-in power supplies - no need for external drivers or ballasts.
- Uniform 90 Degree Primary Lenses and OptiGrow Spectrum
- Clever chainable design allows up to 20 SolarStorm panels to use a single power outlet and timer.
- Perfectly designed to supplement HID lights.
- The spectrum is heavy on deep red and red but with a small amount of blue, deep blue and warm white for healthy bloom.
NOTE: The SolarStorm 110w is designed to cover up to a 4' x 4' area for veg. To get a good spread, you want to position the light approximately 36" above your canopy.
- 9" x 9" x 4" (LxWxH)
- Coverage Area: 4' x 4'
- LED Expected Life Span: 80,000+ Hours
- Operating Temperature: -15 to 40 (C) or 5 to 104 (F)
- Operating Position: Light Facing Down
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand California Lightworks SKU CLW-SF110-BB Weight (lb.) 8 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 9 Width (in.) 9 Height (in.) 4 Warranty 3 Year Lead Time Ships In 2-4 Days UPC 76625468402 UL Listed No Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Bloom Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel Est. Electricity Cost /mo $4.75 Exact Watts 110 Watts Coverage Area Flower: 2' x 2' Voltage 120/240 Amps 1.1 Power Cord Length 6'
California Lightworks SolarStorm 110W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Bloom Booster Videos►
- Product Q&A
California Lightworks SolarStorm 110W LED Grow Light, Spectral Blend: Bloom Booster Questions & Answers
- HOW MANY WATTS ARE THE 110 SOLARFLARE GROW LIGHTS? The SolarFlare grow light series feature 22 high quality, high power 5 watt LEDs for a total nominal power of 110 watts (22 x 5). However, in order to maintain the long life of our LED emitters (80,000+ hours) we don’t drive them to their absolute maximum 5W power. The actual power consumption of a SolarFlare unit is typically around 85 Watts which offers 50%+ power savings over a 400W HPS/MH unit.
- DO I NEED A BALLAST WITH SOLARSTORM OR SOLARFLARE? SolarStorm and SolarFlare LED grow lights are equipped with built-in power supplies and require no additional ballasts. The installation takes a couple of minutes; just hang, plug in and you’re done. SolarFlares even provide the additional daisy chaining benefit when using the piggy back cord further simplifying installation by allowing up to 8 SolarFlare units to use the same power outlet and timer.
- DO I NEED TO COOL SOLARSTORM OR SOLARFLARE WITH A FAN OR AIR CONDITIONING? In most setups SolarStorm and SolarFlare LED grow lights should require no additional cooling. In rare occasions, depending on room configuration and number of units running in a confined space, some venting may be needed to keep the grow room temperature within acceptable range.
- WHAT GROW SPACE WILL SOLARFLARE AND SOLARSTORM UNITS COVER RESPECTIVELY? The SolarFlare is designed to cover a 3X3 grow area, similar to a 400 watt HPS light. The SolarStorm covers up to a 5X5 space (4X4 is recommended for flowering) similar to a 1000 watt HPS light.
- HOW MANY WATTS IS THIS EQUAL TO VS OTHER TYPES OF LIGHTS? LEDs produce roughly four times as much plant usable light per watt as compared to traditional grow lights. Many LED suppliers argue that a 200 watt LED is equal to 800 watts of traditional grow light power. However, a more realistic rule-of-thumb ratio of 1:2.
- HOW DO I INSTALL? SolarStorm and SolarFlare LEDs require no special ducting, cooling or electric wiring. The can hang from secure ceiling hooks screwed into a stud. Just plug into a normal 120 volt outlet and start growing.
- WHO IS CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS? We are a US based manufacturing firm focused on research, design, development and manufacturing of advanced, energy efficient greenhouse lighting and automation equipment. The vision of our company is to apply the latest advances in high efficiency lighting and controls technology as well as effective manufacturing techniques to deliver highly differentiated products with clear benefits at competitive prices to the greenhouse and indoor horticulture markets. We are proud to be manufacturing in the United States and make a conscious effort to only work with US based vendors whenever possible.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- We grew a beautiful harvest using it with another light
- The plants closest to the Solar Flare LED grew bigger
- great results
- plants were not growing well until I installed the bloom booster light. Within a week, I could tell a difference in the growth of plants and blooms.
- Work's good with another light
- my one plant is huge and a 9 leaf girl in her 8th week no burns
- It's great with another light