Titan Controls Product Documents
Replacement remote sensor for use with the Titan Controls Atlas 1 CO2 Controller. Factory calibrated for precise CO2 readings and utilizes low voltage technology to avoid Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) from electronic ballasts.
Instructions for use:
- 1. Attach ½ moon plate to the back of the remote sensor using the small screws included.
- 2. Turn off power to Atlas® 1 before connecting remote sensor.
- 3. Carefully attach the CAT 45 cable to the remote sensor.
- 4. Be careful not to bend the ‘Sensor Input’ pins when inserting the CAT 45 cable. It could cause the sensor to function improperly.
- 5. Turn on power to Atlas® 1 and verify that remote sensor is operating properly.
- 6. The remote sensor is FACTORY CALIBRATED. It is not necessary to calibrate the unit after installation.
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702617 Weight (lb.) 0.45 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 7-10 business days Length (in.) 6.1 Width (in.) 4.8 Height (in.) 2.2 Warranty 90 Day Prop 65 No UPC 849969014945 UL Listed No CO2 Sensor Type No Power Cord Length 25' Voltage 120V