- Exact Dimensions
24" x 48" x 59"
- Suggested Plant Count
- Suggested Lighting
600 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
1680D Thread Count Terylene Canvas
Gorilla Grow Tent Product Documents
All orders include a FREE 9" Extension Kit and Block IR Roof Upgrade!
We are proud to announce the newest member of "the band" at Gorilla Grow Tent. The Gorilla Grow Tent Shorty continues the Gorilla legacy by redefining possibility in the grow tent industry. Not only does the Shorty exceed expectations as the THICKEST and STRONGEST tent on the market, we are now the solution for those facing unique height restrictions. The Shorty stands proudly at 4'11" tall, creating the ideal space for basement and attic growers. Not tall enough for you? We have included 9 inch extension kits that bring the max height to 5'8"!!!!
THE ALL-NEW SHORTY LINE HAS ALL THE SAME FEATURES INCLUDED IN OUR STANDARD GGT INCLUDING:
- Height Adjusting with the patent pending adjustable extension poles, allowing you to increase the height of your grow tent from 4'11" to 5'8"
- With a huge thread density of 1680D (compared to 200D - 600D) Gorilla Grow Tents are up to 3 - 9x denser than ANY grow tent ever made.
- Features a solid metal interlocking frame that is up to 2 - 5x stronger than any competitor's grow tent frame. Gorilla Grow Tent frames are so strong they can hold up to 300 lbs.
- Patent Pending infrared blocking roof keeps surface temperatures cool. Dense threading and tight seals help contain noise and odor, as well as form a sturdy flood pool that truly holds water.
- No plastic anywhere. Biggest zippers on the market. Diamond reflection technology. Double cinching ducting ports. Tool pouch. Bug resistant pre-filters. Sturdy flood pool. Attention to detail EVERYWHERE.
- First grow tent with bug resistant pre-filters. Double cinching 10" ducting ports for tight connections. Nothing gets in or out.
- Fully detachable roof, easy to read instructions make setup simple, and huge zippers make setup up a simple snap. Gorilla Grow Tents also feature 360 degree accessibility, convenient viewing windows, larger layouts, and a handy tool pouch, all of which contribute to a more pleasurable growing experience.
- With their heightened ability to control climate, Gorilla Grow Tents are more akin to a grow room or even a cabinet than they are to other tents. It is easy to keep hot, wet, or cold air out, and maintain perfect temperature and humidity inside.
- First professional designed tent setup created by growers. Large 10" ducting ports maximize air flow, and are in the logical locations to run proper closed loop, air-cooled lighting. "EZ View" windows, doors that open all the way around for 360 degree accessibility, tool pouch inside, thick poles compatible with standard fans, filters, and reflectors, all contribute to the best tent growing experience imaginable. Perfectly sized to accommodate standard hydro and soil setups AND give you room to maneuver.
- Made for professionals and yet perfect for beginners. Comes with easy to follow instructions, grow room design plans & ideas, and lifetime customer service & support. Gorilla Grow Tent's goal is to make your growing experience as successful, smooth, easy, and safe as possible.
SHORTY shows that big things do come in small packages. Intentionally designed with a particular audience in mind, this tent provides the perfect solution to those growers working within a confined space, or utilizing their enclosure for only the early stages of growth.
Gorilla Grow Tent - Shorty Line - 2' x 4' Heavy Duty Grow Tent:
- Dimensions: 2'x4'x4'11"
- Height w/ Extension Kit: 5'8" (compatible with OG Gorilla 12" & 24" extension kits)
- Weight: 31.5 lbs.
- Canvas Density: 1680D
- Pole Diameter: 19mm
- Door Quantity: 1
- Ducting Port Diameter: 10" Double Cinching
- Ducting Port Quantity: 5
- Electrical Port Quantity: 2
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand Gorilla Grow Tent SKU GGT24SH Weight (lb.) 31.5 Length (in.) 24 Width (in.) 48 Height (in.) 59 Warranty Yes Free Shipping Yes UPC 29882816301 Lead Time Ships in 1-3 Days Grow Tent Size 2ft x 4ft Exact Dimensions 24" x 48" x 59" Suggested Plant Count 2-4 Plants Suggested Lighting 600 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 150+ CFM Doors (1) Large Door Vents (1) 7" x 15" Air Vent Windows (2) Small Windows Ducting Ports (3) 11" & (3) 9" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (2) 3" Electrical Ports Interior Material Diamond Reflection Technology Exterior Material 1680D Thread Count Terylene Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Too many zippers to deal with
- I have always bought DR (Darkroom) tents and decided to try a Gorilla tent instead. I immediately didn't like the zipper configuration, finding that you have to put the two halves together to zip it up . My DR's have one continuous zipper that is shaped like a sideways "U". You can unzip and zip it with one pull, whereas the gorilla tent has several zippers going in different directions and one you need to put the two halves together to be able to zip it up. Other than the zipper issue, I do like the strong material and the reflective quality of the interior. I would definitely not purchase another gorilla tent, knowing that it is much more expensive than the DR and less user-friendly.