Blacksmith Bioscience Product Documents
TENET WP is a second-generation biorational fungicide with a proven combination of two species of beneficial Trichoderma fungi used in the management of soil-borne diseases which include Fusarium spp., Phytophthora spp., Pythium spp., Rhizoctonia spp., Sclerotinia spp., Sclerotium rolfsii, Thielaviopsis basicola, Verticillium spp., as well as Armillaria sp and Rosellinia sp. These soil-borne root and collar rot diseases affect a wide range of vegetable, fruit, row, and ornamental crops.
Features and Benefits
- Increased application timing window
- Active across varying environmental conditions
- Meets National Organic Production (NOP) standards
- Fits both conventional and organic production
- Flexible Application
- Compatible with some traditional fungicides
- Can be applied through conventional spray equipment and irrigation
- Can be applied several times from greenhouse to field
- Can be mixed with fertilizers for application to direct-seeded crops
- Can be applied through irrigation equipment
Active ingredient strains selected for high activity against fungi responsible for soil-borne diseases.
- Outstanding disease control
- Active across a broad range of crops
TENET WP can be used on most greenhouse and field grown crops, including fruiting vegetables, leafy vegetables and cucurbits. TENET WP is an effective management tool in reducing the stress of disease infections associated with many soil-borne pathogens.
TENET WP aggressively colonizes the crop roots and surrounding soil. It acts as a protectant, forming a barrier that is antagonistic to disease infection. TENET WP also attacks the pathogen cell walls with enzymes more actively inhibiting disease infection.
- Tech Specs
Brand Blacksmith Bioscience SKU HGC746614 Weight (lb.) 1.1 Width (in.) 6.8 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 1.9 Length (in.) 10.2 Warranty 2 Year UPC 865724000251 Shipping Restrictions AK, CA, HI Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 7-10 business days UL Listed No Bug Type Fungus Application Type Liquid Product Type Fungicide OMRI Certified Yes Usage Area Indoor & Outdoor Concentration Concentrated Ingredient Base Organic Based