Autopilot Product Documents
The Autopilot Greenhouse Master Controller (GMC) is designed to precisely control temperature, humidity, and CO2 in the growing area.
The GMC's enclosure features four separate power outlets used to connect external devices such as fans, CO2 injectors, air conditioners and dehumidifiers. Each external device easily connects to the unit creating a simple and user friendly platform.
The GMC's fan-powered remote combination probe features a highly accurate dual beam CO2 sensor. The remote sensor can be placed up to 15 feet from the controller and has been designed to resist EMI / EFI from electronic ballasts.
Each unit has been pre-programmed with factory recommended settings for quick plug and play operation. Autopilot controllers offer grow room guidance.
- Accurately monitors and controls CO2
- Also controls a heating device, a cooling device and humidity device
- Separate day and night temperature set points
- Environmental condition error notification system
- Precise temperature, humidity and CO2 control
- Controls up to 4 devices
- Separate day/night temperature set-points
- LED error indicators
- Remote 15' sensor for temperature, humidity, and CO2
- Fuzzy logic or standard logic adjustable
- Built-in data logger records the min and max temp, humidity and CO2 levels
- Temperature and humidity mode can be interlocked or split
- ETL Listed
- Plant friendly LED function lights
- APCEIC (sold seperately) allows you to effectively monitor and control an indoor growing environment, even from a remote location. The "Remote Monitoring Software" allows the user to monitor and alter growing conditions remotely from a PC or laptop. This software can also data-log or chart a grow room's environmental conditions. (*not compatible with MAC systems or Smart phones)
Note: This controller has a 14.5A maximum load. For higher amperage units, such as A/C units, it is recommended to use a power expander.
- Tech Specs
Brand Autopilot SKU APCECOTH Weight (lb.) 4 Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Length (in.) 12.5 Width (in.) 9 Height (in.) 6.5 Warranty 3 Year UPC 638104005968 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Multi-Function Control, Temperature Control, Humidity Control, CO2 Control CO2 Sensor Type Remote CO2 Sensor Remote Sensor Yes Number of Zones Single Zone Has Photocell Yes Amps 14.5 Voltage 120 UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Autopilot Greenhouse Master Controller Questions & Answers
How do I change the photocell sensitivity on my Autopilot Greenhouse Master Controller?
Adjust by pressing and holding the Down arrow alone for 3 seconds. The display should read PHoTo _ _ 9 which is the most sensitive setting, then it can be raised or lowered using the up and down buttons. Then press Enter to accept the change.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- A must have
- I recently purchased a lot from hydrobuilder and I'm cramming all reviews here. I choose the autopilot to do the review on because it is a must have for any setup. It is very easy to use and offers a lot of options. It is currently controlling two tents I have connected to one another a 2x4 gorilla grow tent and a 2x3x5ish secret jardin lodge without the dividers. In the gorilla I have the auto pilot sensor at canapy level (cut a piece of card board to protect it from direct intense platinum led p650 lighting) a mini co2 gen (amazing) without the water cooler, 3 4 gal autopots with air domes, a couple small fans and a phresh filter with a mountain air for a back up. In the smaller mother tent just a fan and platinum p150(shoulda got the step up). The two tents are connected with ducting top and bottom (the one from the top comes half way down so it doesn't dump co2 into the exhaust fan while it's on) after lots of trials and combos with more filters, fans ineffective low power dehumidifiers the easy tuning of the auto pilot keeps both my tents exactly where I need it temp humidity and co2 and even with an exhaust fan turning on ever few min for a couple min my co2 stays between 1400-1800ppm and I'm barley using any propane. The gorilla tent was much higher quality than the secret jardin tent from connectors to light bleed. Both let out light at spots but the gorilla is much nicer quality. I'm happy with the setup and the platinum leds co2 and autopilot make for some of craziest stacked 0 stretch plants I've ever seen.
- A must have in the grow room.
- After years of growing I decided to purchase this unit. What a difference it has made. If you use C02 then you definitely need this controller. With the computer connection cable it will show you how to adjust your C02 perfectly. By reading the graphs you can adjust your C02 output to keep your room at the 1200 to 1500 PPM zone easily with no waste. Not only that, it controls the cooling and humidity levels with the use of an exhaust fan. My plants have never looked better. It's a little pricy but will pay for itself in no time.I highly recommend this controller. I also recommend the Solarstorm 880 LED light. The perfect tag team. Hydrobuilder has the best pricing on this item too.