The DimLux CO2 Sensor provides accurate information on the CO2 content of the atmosphere in your grow area. At the same time, it is also used to power the DimLux CO2 Regulator, so that carbon dioxide is released according to how much CO2 is actually required, maintaining optimal levels at all times. The built-in light sensor will even let the system know when the lights are off, ensuring that CO2 is only distributed when necessary for the process of photosynthesis.
- Provides accurate information on CO2 concentration
- Ensures precise CO2 dosing at the correct ppm
- Quick and easy, hassle-free installation
- Built-in light cell for auto-shutdown during lights off
- Dual-beam non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- Powers a separate CO2 Regulator
- Simple calibration using fresh, outside air
- Ideal for closed loop systems - perfect for use with the Opticlimate
- Comes with 5 metre cable
The DimLux CO2 Sensor will need to be hung in the canopy area at roughly the same height as your plants. Make sure that the light cell is exposed to light, otherwise it will not switch off automatically during dark periods.