Titan Controls Product Documents
The Saturn 6 provides you the control of your temperature (day & night), humidity and CO2 PPM levels with digital accuracy!
The Saturn 6 photocell ensures daytime only CO2 enrichment and the ability to control a 'night only' device. The LCD display and push buttons allow you to easily change the settings. It has min/max data logging capabilities.
Product Usage Diagram:
- 15 foot remote sensor which also features a photocell.
- Plastic enclosure protects internal components from dust, rust and moisture.
- 15 Amps - 120 Volts - 60 Hz.
- 3 year warranty.
- Input voltage: 120 Volts AC
- Maximum amperage: 15 Amps @ 120 VAC
- Remote probe cable length: 15 ft
- Temperature control range: 41o to 113o F
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 2o F
- Temperature dead-band (hysteresis): adjustable
- Humidity control range: 5% to 95% rH
- Humidity accuracy:+/-3%rH
- CO2 control range 380-2500 PPM
- CO2 accuracy +/- 75 PPM
- CO2 dead-band (hysteresis): adjustable • Weight:5lbs
- Waterproofing grade:IP20
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702852 Weight (lb.) 5.15 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days Length (in.) 12.4 Width (in.) 9.3 Height (in.) 6.7 Warranty 2 Year UPC 847127006597 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Multi-Function Control, Temperature Control, Humidity Control, CO2 Control CO2 Function Pre-Set Range 380 PPM to 2500 PPM Remote Sensor Yes Number of Zones Single Zone Humidity Setting Range 5% to 95% rH Temp Setting Range 41º to 113° Has Photocell Yes Display Readout Type LCD Display Amps 15A Voltage 120 Volt Frequency 60 Hz Power Cord Length 8 ft. UL Listed No
Titan Controls Saturn 6: Temperature, Humidity and CO2 Controller Videos►
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls Saturn 6: Temperature, Humidity and CO2 Controller Questions & Answers
Does my Titan Controller need to be calibrated?
No, your controller has been factory calibrated and is ready for service when you take it out of the box. Each unit will provide years of use and will maintain its settings without any further changes required.
Are the Titan Controllers compatible with each other?
Yes. They are designed to work together so you may expand your system as needed.
What happens to the 'preferred settings' on my Titan Controller if I lose power?
Titan Controls digitally based equipment has 'non-volatile' memory storage that allows the unit to retain settings due to a loss of power. The analog product line settings are not affected by a loss of power and will maintain dial settings.
Should I run my CO2 at night?
No, you should not. Plants photosynthesize CO2 only during the daylight hours. At night, the plants expire CO2 and have no use for CO2. Save yourself some money and only dose CO2 during daylight hours when it does the most good for the plants.
Why do gardeners enrich their growing space with CO2?
CO2 is proven to speed up a plants growth rate, improve overall health and increase a plants yield. There are also many other benefits to plants, among them greater resistance to temperature extremes and other forms of stress, better growth at low light intensities, improved root/top ratios and less injury from air pollutants.
What methods can I use to enrich CO2 in my indoor garden or greenhouse?
The two most common methods are using a CO2 generator/burner or bottled CO2. The most common generator/burner uses LP (liquid propane) gas from a tank or a NG (natural gas) conversion kit that allows you to hook up your generator/burner to the natural gas line in your house. The other option is to purchase bottled CO2 from a local supplier in your area and control its release into your garden area using a Titan Controls CO2 controller (Atlas 1) or short cycle repeat cycle timer with photocell. It should be noted that there is no advantage to increasing CO2 levels beyond 2000 PPM for most greenhouse plants. The optimum level of CO2 for plant growth is generally accepted at 1200 - 1600 PPM.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Simply the best
- I am very pleased with my Saturn 6. I am a Master grower and have had features in High Times. I am pleased with the ease of use and accuracy of measurements provided. I use this unit for my personal / home grows. A great value for the money. I highly reccomend this unit.
- tons of features
- I like the build quality and the instructions were clear. This thing has a lot of power and can work with a bunch of my existing equipment and some more stuff I plan to get. The sensor cord is long which made it easy to find a good place for it in my garden.